Story Mode 111: What Will Happen To Her?

"Don't you think this is too much for you?"

Rika slips off of her bed and stretches in her naked glory. The two she's leaving tangled in the sheets don't hide their gazes as they study the delicate curves of her form. As she's the example for all of her followers, she's come to enjoy being watched. "No."

V speaks up from the bed, combing his hand through his light blue hair. "You just seem so stressed. Is everything going be ready for Y/n to take over soon?" It's hard for him to focus, but he tries his best to keep his eyes on the pale and yellow form in front of him.

"I don't have a successor in order to get rid of stress and responsibility," the viper snaps. "I have one to ensure our future. But, she's just not ready yet."

MC sucks in a breath. "I could... always do it." She sits in the bed with her breasts out above the covers, seated as far as she can be from V. Even when she was in the RFA, she never really got along well with him. And he thought that she was dead until not too long ago, so it's not surprising that the feeling is mutual. "I've been here longer than her and I know more about the rituals."

"For you to know how bad my mood is and still go on with saying such foolish things." The savior struts over to her dresser and begins to pull out a fresh set of clothes. "You're a failure MC. My hideous failure. When will you ever learn to just do as I say?" Rika turns around and smiles at her believer. "I had a dog before you. V, you remember Sally, don't you?"

At his name, the man stiffens, but doesn't move to cut her off. "Yes... I remember."

"She was abandoned and then wounded like you and stopped obeying me. Can you guess what happened to her?"

MC's fingers knot in the sheets. Her jaw clenches silently. "What happened?"

A rotten smile infuses the woman's sweet features. "She couldn't take the pain anymore and ran in front of a moving car."

MC's heart sinks deep in her chest. The door to the bathroom shuts and the shower starts seconds later. She's left with nothing but the ringing of her Savior's laughter.

───────────〔✿〕───────────

Private Messages

Y/n has entered the chat.

Saeran has entered the chat.

Saeran: Y/n why won't you look at me

Y/n: I willlll just not right now

Saeran: Ahaha, are you still embarrassed?

Y/n: /////////

Y/n: You don't have to type out your laughter when I can hear you behind me

Saeran: Come here~

Y/n: not right now

Saeran: Y/n...

Y/n: not right now

Saeran: