Story Mode 98: Emergency Video Call

───────────〔✿〕───────────

The clicking and clacking of keyboards fill the house. The lights are dimmed and the windows are covered. As usual, it's hard to tell whether it's day or night. Seven presses send on his work for his stupid agency and lets out a loud sigh. He melts onto the couch, his body, much like the dark circles beneath his eyes hint, is burdened with a heavy load of fatigue.

His twin, however, sits erect in his seat as usual, his attention as sharp as the moment he began working three days ago. "If you have time to sigh, get back to checking on the messenger." Aside from his new exercise routine and ever darkening patches beneath his eyes, Saeran hasn't changed much. The only time he really laughed or smiled was when he was either in a garden or with Y/n anyway. "After the show they pulled they aren't going to miss a chance to contact us. After running the possibilities, the likelihood of them contacting us today is high."

Seven groans and rolls from his back onto his stomach and pulls his laptop's blinding screen closer to him. Despite what the circumstances are, he must admit that he's happy to be able to spend time with his brother. He pushes his glasses out of the way and rubs his eyes. A small smile comes to his lips. "Yes sir!"

Less than fifteen minutes into touching up the messenger's servers, a bright red notification pops up on his screen. "S- Saeran!" Seven shouts loudly, practically falling off of the side of the couch.

He whips around in his chair immediately, "What is it?!"

Startled at his sudden burst of energy, Saeyoung struggles to get his words out. "For when- Foreign con- connection to the chat!" He flips the screen around and displays the alert to his brother. "Username Y/n is trying to join the chat!"

"Let her in."

───────────〔✿〕───────────

Day 3 7:13 AM

Y/n has entered the chat.

Y/n: Hello...?

Y/n: Is this working?

Y/n: Is anyone here?

Saeran has entered the chat.

Saeran: I'm here.

Saeran: Are you really Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah... I'll prove it later

Y/n: Before that though, that thing beneath my stuffed animal is still on. Did you get it?

Yoosung has entered the chat.

Yoosung: