Story Mode 137: Savior

Muffled screams echo in Y/n's head. They ricochet off of one another and drill themselves into her. Her body is cold. A great pair of footsteps come to a stop behind her in the silent hallway. The two guarding the door spare glances at Y/n's beady eyes but speak not a word. MC reaches out and raps on the door twice before pushing it open. Dim light stuns her eyes as the stench of chemicals seeps into her. "My Savior," MC's voice is calm as she address the cult leader. Sitting on a table is a case of liquid solutions. There are over a dozen in the case and nearly half of the glass vials are empty. To the side, are an array of tools. "Y/n was unable to cooperate, so I brought her down for you to decide what should be done with her sooner than expected."

Y/n tries not to hear it, not to see it, but she does. Saeran, whose body was limp in Rika's grip just moments prior, twitches before jerking away from Rika. "No..." Knives rake through Y/n's gut. Saeran's movements are quick awkward convulsions, his muscles twitch and squirm out of his control. His eyes lock with hers, their light blue glowing like she's never seen it before. Rika's healed shoe digs into Saeran's back, shoving him into a cage before slamming the iron bars shut behind him.

"Please." Y/n's gasps, voice raspy and arms trembling. MC's hands remained locked on Y/n's cuffed wrists, preventing her from hiding her face. Her red eyes burn. "Please, let Saeran go. I'll do anything so please, just let him live in peace."

A scream rips out of Rika. Her body jerks forward and a vial is chucked across the room and smashes against the bars holding Saersn. Glass and the liquid splash on Saeran as he barely manages to turn his head away in time.

"Bring her here," Rika snaps. Her green eyes are dark and hazy, her smile bright and wide. The door shuts behind them as MC  shoves Y/n fully into the room. Rika's arms cradle the hand cuffed girl without hesitation. The glare that burns into her back only makes it more satisfying. A hand curls behind Y/n's head, another firmly around her waist. "Look at this little demon here," Rika purrs softly into Y/n's ear. "Look at what you made me do to him."

"Don't."

Vile green eyes twist into a smile as she takes Y/n's lips. Y/n's vision blurs with shame. "He never would have had to suffer like this if you didn't exist. You're the source of all his pain." A hot muscle squirms against her, another wave of disgust crawls across the surface of her dry skin. Fingers stroke through Y/n's matted hair; a hand rounds Y/n's waist circling around to sink into her ass. For the first time, Y/n presses into Rika's body, accepting the woman's taste into her mouth. The cult leader's smirk doesn't last long. Y/n's jaw snaps shut, catching Rika's tongue between her teeth. Hot blood flushes into her mouth and a hand slams against Y/n's cheeks hard enough to throw her off balance. The blonde woman raises her hand to hit Y/n again, but reconsiders. She spits a wad of red onto the floor. "MC, what the fuck are you doing? Hurry and take this dirty whore and lock her in the fucking cage with him!"

"Y-yes, my Savior." MC's singular arm wraps behind Y/n's back and awkwardly bears her weight, maneuvering her into the cage as Rika opens it for her. The sight of Saeran is enough to prevent Y/n from disobeying as she's shoved and locked in the cage. A thick cloth gag fills his mouth and like her, heavy cuffs bind his wrists. His complexion is as pale as the moon, and his glowing eyes twitch as they stare up at her. His ankle has been treated, but several new wounds scattering his chest, arms and legs have not.

"Saeran," her voice cracks as she sinks down in front of him. A blade had been yanked from his collarbone and down across his chest, growing deeper as it crosses his old scars. Countless scratches and marks litter his skin, most not puncturing far enough to damage his organs. What Rika wants isn't death; it's torture. His eyes water as they lock with hers. Their foreheads touch. "I'll save you."

"I will."