Story Mode 74: Rough Dance

Warning:
This chapter is pure smut. Feel free to skip or enjoy.
//Also feel free to vote. I love that ish.//

She meets his mint gaze immediately. "I love you," she whines softly. Her hands tremble slight as they lift at edges of his shirt. She wants it off. "You're the only one that can make me feel like this... aren't you going to take responsibility?"

He bites his lip and his eyes soften. His hands move to comply with Y/n, but pause before he can get anything off or pleasure her. His expression hardens. In a flash, he snatches Y/n's hands away from him and holds them above her head tightly. Her heart pounds hard and her breasts jump at the sudden movement. "I said 'show me'."

She closes the distance between them, but he adjusts to have just one hand hold her hands and uses the other to keep their lips from connecting. A smirk plays on his features. Need grows in her quickly and the feeling between her legs wont be satisfied until she gets some friction. A small groan escapes her lips. She needs him now. "Saeran, kiss me! Please, kiss me. Let me taste you."

He ponders the temptation before finally bringing his lips against hers while keeping her locked firmly against the door. Y/n breaks from his grip the minute she separates her lips, her hands flying wildly into his hair. "Fuck." A long moan drawls out of Y/n as she rubs herself fiercely against his leg. Her weight falling on him and their tongues sloppily coming together.

"Ssaeran—" she squeezes him tightly, her nails digging into his neck, as she winds herself up with every thrust against his leg. She dives in his mouth deeply, eager to taste every nook and cranny. Their wet tongues twist together in a rough dance. "Fuh- fuck. Saeran, Saeran!"

Her boyfriend watches the exact moment she begins to tire. Her lips detach from his and she leans more fully on him as she struggles to please herself. Her movements are too slow and too choppy. She can't reach her climax.

"Y/n," Saeran says calmly when she finally gives up. "You're never going to get anywhere like that." A blush spreads over her cheeks and he kisses the tip of her nose lightly. "Let me help you."

Ray takes her hand and guides her to the bed. When he climbs on the the mattress first, Y/n is able to guess exactly what he wants. She climbs on top of him as her core begins to throb again."Oh fuuck," she moans loudly as she straddles his erect cock. All she did was sit down and pleasure shot through her body. His dick stands up against the soft folds of her pussy. "I want you."

A blush crosses Saeran's feautures as Y/n's hands clumsily unbotton his top revealing his sculpted core. Just as Saeran slips her bottoms past her knees, Y/n leans in for the attack. She pushes herself forward and rubs her raw pussy against his growing tent, her tongue taking a long taste of his rippling muscles. "Y/n," Saeran groans. As she makes her way up his chest to his neck, her soft licks become hard bites and his breaths grow shallow. His hands finds her plump breasts and his dick throbs beneath her. The moment she moves in to kiss him, he turns his cheek. "Unzip my pants first. I want to be able to feel that hot cunt of yours."

"Then do it." Y/n grabs his hand and shoved it between her legs. "I'm yours. Play with me. Fuck me, Saeran. You don't have to ask." Her juices coat his fingers immediately. "Deeper! Deeper!" She urges as he reaches into her depths. But he leaves her hanging. After just one thrust, his fingers leave her heat and instead go to lips. Y/n watches in a trance as she watches him suck her liquids off of each digit one at a time.

In a rush she undoes his pants and pulls it just does to his knees. His cock springs out from his boxers and Saeran groans deeply as she catches it and pinches the head. Liquid quickly coats her fingers. "Y/n..." Saeran pants. "The condom."

Y/n pouts, "Are you worried about the chance of getting me pregnant too early?"

Saeran sucks in his breath. "I don't want to rush you."

She curls up her hips so that he can watch her next movements carefully. She takes the two fingers that she coated in his precum and rubs them together. Saeran hold his breath as Y/n takes the fingers down the rim of her sex. A giggle bubbles out of Y/n, "You're staring." His eyes flick up to hers then right back down to the spot between her legs. Y/n pumps her coated fingers in and out of her pussy with slow long strokes. With her other hand she holds Ray's on her breasts, encouraging him to rub and pinch her sensitive nipples. Her liquid leaks out onto him as she throws her head back. "I've always fantasized about you taking me," she whines. "I want you to tear up your back while you shoot your cum deep inside of me. When are you going to make it a reality?"

"Now, Y/n." He rummages in his pants pocket and pulls out a condom. Even if Y/n is okay with it, he still wants to marry her before taking the risk of impregnating her. Y/n pouts, but waits nonetheless as he slips the condom over his member.

The tension in her subsides slightly and she holds his cheeks lightly as he punches the tip of the condom. His mint eyes smile at her and his white locks are soft on her fingers. A smile dances on Ray's cheeks as he turns his head, pressing a line of kisses along the inside of her wrist. "Thank you," she exhales and Saeran gathers her into his chest. He hugs her tightly and breathes him her scent. She smells like him. "For being the one I've found love with."

"Me too, Y/n." He lifts Y/n's ass lightly. Her hands slip from his cheeks down his neck and latch down on to his shoulders. "I feel the same way." He aligns his head at her entrance and slowly enters his length. Y/n whines at the sudden invasion of her wet folds. Her nails dig into his neck and she lowers her ass down on his lap, his full erection standing tall in the hot mess of her pussy. Tears dot her eyes from the hot mix of pain and pleasure. It's in. Their lips meet for a small kiss. "I love you, Y/n."

Then, he thrusts.