Story Mode 116: I've Got You

Saeran steps out behind Y/n and she leans into him lightly. The sky is dark around them and stars sparkle above. Things are almost peaceful.

It's well past midnight, but only minutes since Saeran got back from working on the cult's various computers and systems. Y/n could tell that he was tired and decided to only invite him out to the balcony instead of going all the way down to the garden. Although Y/n's room was pretty nice for someone who had been kidnapped, Saeran's is far better. It's complete with a full bath and a mini kitchenette, in addition to better furniture and much more space.

Saeran's hands glide down her front as he gently hugs her from behind. The warmth from the other's body is just enough to offset the cool night air. "The days here are too long and too emotional," Y/n sighs, shutting her eyes. "It feels like each hour there's something new."

His lips dance over the curve of her neck, painting it with light kisses. It tickles. "That will all be over once we get out, Y/n. Don't worry. We will have peace."

Just a beat after he finishes his statement, his lips quickly catch onto her ear and he playfully nibbles the cartilage. "Stoooopp," Y/n whines with a laugh as she puts her hand back to block him, only for that too to be attacked with kisses. She points her finger at him, "You've been so kissy lately. And bitey." Almost immediately he gives her finger a light kiss. "What am I? Your personal chew toy?"

He laughs, the pleasing vibrations ringing right next to her ear, and presses a kiss to her cheek. "That wouldn't be too bad."

"Oh boy."

At some point, Y/n or Saeran begin swaying in the wind and the other quickly joins in on the rocking motion as they look over the large garden. Y/n rests her head against his, muffling his voice slightly. "How was the work you had to do with Rika?"

"It was okay," Y/n admits. "She just had me doing paperwork. It's quite uncomfortable being with her though. As if having to suck up to her wasn't enough."

"I'm with you on that one," his hands slips into her cloak sleeves as he rubs her goosebumps away. Neither want to go inside yet. "I don't know why she still likes me when I ran away from her, but it's better than being hated."

"That's true. And I can see many reasons why people would easily take you back." He looks down at her and she presses a peck to his forehead. "How was it for you? MC must've been unbearable."

"She was. But I'll be okay." Just as Saeran is about to explain the kind of marketing the cult has been using to get so many followers, long blonde hair moving through the hedges in the garden catches his eyes. "Is that...?"

Y/n stiffens in his arms immediately. Rika had mentioned that she often goes out into the garden at night, but Y/n didn't think that it would be this often. The thought of if they had chosen the garden over the balcony is enough to make her stomach go sour. Yet another moment ruined by the lunatic. "It's her."

Rika slows at some point and a second person, with light blue hair, steps out of the shadows to meet her. Although Y/n can't see much out into the dark, she, just like Saeran, can easily get the gist of the situation. The blonde approaches the other, but holds him at bay, about an arm's length away. The blue is desperately yearning to move closer, his wish is only granted after a decent wait when the blonde woman closes the distance between them. Neither Y/n nor Saeran need to verbally confirm who the pair are. It's Rika and V. And they're kissing. It leaves a bad taste in Y/n's mouth.

"I don't think I told you this, but I bumped into V there in the garden before you came." Saeran's hold on the woman in his arms tightens, but he doesn't ask why. She turns away from the scene in the garden ruining their lovely view of the stars and instead faces her love, squeezing him lightly as a silent apology. "He was forceful and suspicious... and I could see why you warned me not to trust him. Maybe I should've expected it, but I didn't see something like this coming."

Saeran holds her tightly. He had his suspicions. V was always secretive and his actions never seemed to quite line up with the motives that he claimed to have. Saeran couldn't hate the man more if he tried. He's yet another person that deserves to burn in hell. "Let's go inside."

Y/n looks up from his chest, meeting his soft mint eyes with a small smile. It's too late and she's too tired to let whatever is going on in the garden weigh down on her. She leans against him. "Carry me?"

A smile crosses the white haired man's lips and he's quick to oblige. His arm hooks beneath her knees and he sweeps her off her feet in seconds as if she weighed less than a pound. Caught off guard, Y/n throws her arms around his neck. "I've got you." His arms gently flex around her form as he carries her back into their shared room. He's put on muscle since they were together in the hospital. Before she knows it, the lights are off and she's tucked in Saeran's chest, his arms around her protectively. A faint scent of lilac tickles her nose as he holds her close as if she could disappear any moment. Her nose brushes against his as she melts against him. "Always."