Chapter 92: It's Possible!

Day 173 8:00PM

Yoosung has entered the chat.

Yoosung: After reading the explanation that Ray left in the chat... I don't even know what to say

Yoosung: Rika and MC have been alive this whole time and they started a cult???

Yoosung: I'm supposed to believe that they're the ones that set a bomb at the hospital and kidnapped Y/n!???

Yoosung: No...

Yoosung: Rika...

Yoosung: Rika would never do something like that.

Yoosung: Never.

Jaehee has entered the chat.

Jaehee: Yoosung, I am just as shocked as you, but I'm afraid we have to look at the facts...

Jaehee: The video clip of MC and Dr. Yun moving Y/n from the trunk of a car to a helicopter is irrefutable...

Jumin has entered the chat.

Yoosung: Maybe MC is trying to help Y/n??

Yoosung: What if she is trying to take Y/n to a good place?!

Jumin: Y/n clearly resisted MC in the video. What kind of good place are you thinking of assaults hospital patients and drags them away by force?

Jaehee: Thank you, Mr. Han.

Yoosung: .........

Jaehee: Even if you can't accept it immediately, you should watch what you say for the sake of the victims...

Jaehee: How do you think Y/n would feel if she heard you insisting that her kidnappers are good people?

Yoosung: .........

Yoosung: Maybe...

Yoosung: Maybe Y/n is in on the cult's plan like Ray said that V might be...?

Yoosung: What if Y/n isn't a victim at all?!

Jaehee: Yoosung, this is getting ridiculous, even for you...

Yoosung: It's possible!!

Yoosung: