Story Mode 49: Talk About Possessive

───────────〔✿〕───────────

Saeran pulls the car into a spot overlooking the the glistening river. Silence is heavy in the car. Y/n unsurprisingly decided to cancel lunch with her father. Since he booked his hotel for later tonight as well, she will just have to see if she can get over what happened and see him before he goes back home. Saeran stares out of the front window shield and watches the salty waves go by.

"You're not going to say anything?" Saeran looks over to her. His skin seems paler and his hands ball at his knees. His lips separate before falling shut again. "Don't you care that I hid it from you? That I couldn't trust you and that I was- that I am afraid of you leaving me!?"

"Y/n." Saeran smiles lightly as his hand finds hers. "Did you already forget what happened last night?" A mix of confusion and arousal crosses Y/n's face, so Ray takes the liberty of summarizing it all for her. "You're mine, Y/n." He locks their fingers together tightly. "I'm afraid of losing you too, but that sprouts from my love. Seeing you get so worked up for me makes me so happy to see that you care for me, yet so sad to see you suffer." Saeran kisses her knuckles lightly. "I know your secret, but that doesn't make me love you any less... I hope it's the same for you when you learn mine."

"Thank you, Saeran." She smooths back her hair into place and smiles lightly. "Since you already know this much, is it alright if I tell you something else?"

Saeran leans closer to her and holds their interlocked hands against his cheek. "Of course."

───────────〔✿〕───────────

Day 17 7:59 PM

Ray has entered the chat.

Y/n has entered the chat.

Zen has entered the chat.

Y/n: Wowowoowowwwwwoooooow!!

Y/n: Zen!

Y/n: Your performance was amazing!!

Zen: Thank you, Y/n ❤️

Ray: I request that you use a more platonic emoji.

Y/n: Lmao

Zen: ......☺️

Y/n: lol

Y/n: Seeing your performance only makes me want you to audition for C&R's drama even more

Y/n: You know, we got a scriptwriter and already have the general plot!

Zen: