Story Mode 138: Let Me Go

"Did you have your fun with my successor before you brought her here?" Rika leans against a the table, distributing her weight onto its wooden edge. "Seeing as how you're still standing despite that injury of yours, she must've let you have your way to some extent." MC lowers her head, bringing her hand to hug the shoulder of her amputated arm lightly. It throbs. "Still she isn't quite obedient yet..." Rika's fingers drift across the array of tools on the table. Her eyes slides over the slick blades, her fingers landing on a simple metal spoon. "But I don't recall giving a dog permission to touch my daughter."

MC's gaze falls on the spoon pinched between Rika's fingers. Cold needles stab into her chest, her lungs fall silent. Tears well in her eyes. She dares not make a sound. The breath in her chest turns to stone. All stops. Y/n.

───────────〔✿〕───────────

"Y/n—"

"Shh." The screams barely manage to cover the exchange. Y/n had made the mistake of looking over once. The result can be seen in the vomit in the corner of the tight cell. Each slick slip of metal against soft flesh, each wet pop of flesh tearing a part, it all makes Y/n's skin crawl. Her fingers shake as they fumble with the keys. The metal slips into the small hole between his wrists. A splint of pain goes down one of her cuffed arms as she awkwardly spins her hand around the key.

Y/n sits on Saeran's lap, his head poking through her arms to the side of her own, and with her locked hands fumbling with his. Shards of glass dig into her skin as she tries to keep her weight off of his injuries. "Y/n," he whispers her name quietly. The gag was the first things she took off for him, but as a result he has to hide his face behind hers. "Are you okay? You really shouldn't have come here."

"It's my fault that you're here," her haggard voice cuts through his concerns. A jolt shoots down her spine. Another scream erupts from MC. The lock clicks in Y/n's fingers and she hurriedly pulls the metal off of him. "This is all because of me." Had she never been so selfish as to get involved with him, he would've never had to suffer so much again. If not for her meddling in his life — in the RFA's life — they could've all continued in peace. The moment his hands are free, they seize a hold of her waist, wrapping tightly around her.

"It's not." Despite it all, his touch is ginger and comforting, as if too strong of a squeeze could smash her to pieces. He's warm. And whole. His light eyes still alive and vibrant with worry.  "It's Rika's fault. Y/n, you did nothing wrong."

"No," Her wavering voice drops, her body snapping away from him. His hold remains. Y/n bites her tongue and shuts her eyes. She can't. "Let me go."

"Y/n, please, listen to—"

"Saeran." Y/n stills in his grasp. Her eyes are dull, her smile broken. The voice that so tenderly called out his name so many times is dry, heavy, and cracking with guilt. Her light, her warmth, her hope... it's gone. In the cold shell before him, all of it, all of it, is gone. "After all of this..." she sucks in a breath of air, only to find herself unable to hold it. "Please be happy."

"Y/n-"

"I'm sorry," she breaks his grip on her and quickly unlocks the cuffs on his feet. With it right in front of her, she's able to undo it with ease. "I wish," her lip quivers. Saeran, her handsome Prince... she never planned on things coming to this. Not once, did she ever think she would give up on everything so easily. She never thought that she wouldn't be able to keep their promise. Y/n digs in her pocket and shoves the blue pill she had received from the doctor into Saeran's mouth. "I wish that I could've been forever yours."

───────────〔✿〕───────────

"Oh my, how I've always hated these atrocities of yours." Pale lips morph into a sickle shaped curve, clawing away at the woman's cheeks. The hard floor was slick with the red dripping down MC's face. Rika's fingers run through the woman's dark brown hair, pulling it up and securing it away with a black hair tie. A gaping cavity greets her with gush of black blood. Rika can't help but drag the edge of the wet spoon across the woman's jaw. "I love it when you cry for me," Rika's lips dust against MC's, welcoming the familiar taste of blood and tears.

MC shakes at her feet. Forever the obedient dog, she didn't so much as budge as Rika slowly probed her eye, only to pry it to one side and wiggle the handle of the spoon until it came out of the squelching cavity with a pop. It was Rika's first time gouging out an eye, but if all goes her way, it certainly won't be the last. The most fun part was watching the eye slip from MC's fingers when she was ordered to rip the remaining bit out. "You must hate me now, don't you?"

"No, my Savior," her voice is a hoarse whisper. She screamed more than she usually does during her punishments. "I'm just sad," her lip flutters, "that I won't get to see you clearly again."

"You still have the other one, don't you? Stop being so dramatic or I'll whip up your eye and feed it to you like raw eggs."

"I apologize," MC shuts her eyelids and lowers her head once again. Blood slips through the lashes of her left eye. "I haven't been able to see clearly in my right eye for a half a year now." It's unsurprising. Ever since Rika saw her, those damn eyes had pissed her off. They were too much like Sally's. Like V's. Like her own. She saved damaging them for when she was the most stressed. It never failed to make her feel better.

"Then let's play a game." Rika smooths down her form fitting black dress over her slim curves, her palms starting at her breasts, circling beneath them and pinching their center, before twisting around her waist and dipping between her legs. The fluid movement only fans the fire in her. "Since you made me feel so good, I'll make this a fun one we can all enjoy."