Story Mode 109: Warning. This Story Contains Themes That May Be Unpleasant.

Y/n is pacing the length of her room when the door is flung open. "You!" She doesn't even get enough time to scream. She's pushed back and shoved down hard onto the bed. Rika's eyes glow bright green and bellowing laugh rips through her large smile. "AGhHAHAHAHAAHAaaha!" Y/n's eyes widen and her body freezes up as she's crushed beneath the other woman's weight. "I trust you, give you food, clothes and privacy," she screams as she secures Y/n's hands to the bedpost with a familiar set of handcuffs. "And this is how you repay me! I've been fooled!"

The moment Y/n is secured, the cult leader hops off the bed and scurries over to the dresser. Her hands twist in her blonde locks and rip hard. Her laughter stops. A look over her shoulder. She stares at Y/n. "How'd you do it?"

Y/n's throat runs dry. "H- ho- how did I do what?" The position of her hands stretches her neck and her head falls in a strange position. She doesn't dare to budge. "What's going on?"

Her laughter returns sending chills down Y/n's back. "Don't act like you don't know!" Without removing her eyes from Y/n, Rika rips the top drawer out of the dresser and throws it crashing against the wall. Y/n flinches. The wood screams and splitters apart. "I ought to put you in your place like MC did! Do you know how my children will suffer because of what you've done?!"

Fear settles in Y/n's gut. Saeran was right. Fighting back a whimper, she bites her lip, drawing blood from the previously wounded flesh. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Choi Saejoong!" She spits. Another drawer smashes into the wall. "That man protected this place from society's eyes!" Another drawer. Y/n flinches away. "Now we're vulnerable! My children are exposed to the world." Another drawer. "You, Y/n! You have endangered us!" She rips out the last drawer from the dresser with a single pull. She cocks her arm back ready to smash it against the wall as well, but pauses.

"It wasn't me." Shamelessly, Y/n lies desperately. "Why would I endanger this place while I'm still here? Whatever it was, it wasn't me!"

"Ha... ha.. ha." She drops the drawer at her feet and kicks it hard, sending it slamming against Y/n's bed frame. Y/n flinches with a jerk, her wrists throbbing. Rika's smile claws its way onto her cheeks again and she shrieks with laughter, shaking her entire frame. "Fine. Fine." Just as one would a coat, Rika shrugs off her crazed demeanor and slides next to Y/n's constricted form. The cult leader's lips pinch together in a curved line. She lifts up Y/n's chin gently. Their noses brush. "If I find out you're lying, you're fucked."

Y/n avoids eye contact. It's only for a second, but Rika sees it. She sees it. When Y/n avoids her gaze, she looks down. Right to where the stolen file is hiding under her bed. A smirk paints Rika's features. She sings. "Got you~"

Y/n shuts her eyes and Rika comes off the bed, getting down on her knees. Just as she is about to look beneath the bed—

"What is going on here?" The door to Y/n's room slams open again.

Tears come to Y/n's eyes and a single sob passes through her lips. Rika chuckles to herself before slowly pulling her body off the floor. She stands calmly, her cool glare focused on the one who has dared to interrupt her at the most precious moment.

They stand in the doorway awkwardly, a plastic bag full of (skin tone) makeup in their hands. Y/n wilts. I'm going to die. The one foolishly interrupting the Savior is none other than MC herself. "What's going on here?" She repeats.

"My successor here is under suspicion of endangering the Mint Eye." Rika smiles. "Once I find evidence of her crimes, I'll let you punish her personally." She floats over to MC and pulls her further into the room. MC clutches the bag of makeup tightly in her arms. Y/n's wet eyes shakily stare up at her. Rika enjoys every moment of it. She shifts MC in front of herself and runs her hands down the woman's sides, eventually stopping at the curve of her hips. The cult leader playfully slams MC hips against her own and whispers into her ear. "I know how much you've wanted to take Y/n. Ray won't like it... but Y/n must be punished." A smirk. "This time, I'll allow it."

Despair washes over Y/n and suffocates her more than MC ever could. They're talking about her as if she's a toy. She's not gonna make it out alive. She's never going to see Saeran again. He was right. She was reckless. And now she's going to pay the price. "Saeran," she whimpers, her eyes closed shut tightly. The thought only makes her feel more disgusting, but she can't help it. She wishes that Saeran was here with her.

"My Savior." MC sucks in a breath. To everyone's surprise, she shrugs her superior off of her back and bows deeply. This time, her hair does brush against the ground. "The one who released the information regarding Choi Saejoong was Gretel."

Rika's eyes twitch as she hangs in a standing position at an angle like a widow-maker getting ready to fall. Her fingers flex in out. "It was who?"

MC glances over to Y/n who holds her breath. "Since she has been handling the negotiations with him, I had given her his file. I was distracted and forgot to retrieve it... she must have released it after escaping capture by Jumin Han's guards as revenge." MC takes a breath and lowers her head further. "I heard that her brother Hansel died sometime yesterday due to complications connected to his cleansing ceremony."

Rika takes this all in, and then laughs. She should have known. "That girl was foolish. If her brother was unable to live with elation he didn't deserve life in the first place." Her hand runs through her blonde locks and she steps to MC's bowing form. "Stand up, my child."

Hesitant, MC does as she is told, slowly rising to her full height. The moment she does so, Rika picks up a fragment of a drawer off of the ground. She weighs it in her hand. Then, she snaps her arm back and breaks the piece of wood hard against MC's face, snapping the woman's head back. Blood trickles onto the floor. MC doesn't dare to move without permission. Seemingly satisfied, Rika tosses the piece of wood to the floor. "Since Gretel left to meet the ex-Prime Minister before your ceremony was over it's clear that this failure of yours was commited by the old you. I will leave the current you with this for now, but as you know repeated mistakes will be punished more harshly."

"Yes... my Savior."

Rika returns to her normal self and clasps her hands in front of her. She smiles sickly. "Remove her cuffs."

MC does as she's told. Once she receives the key from Rika, she approaches the bed where Y/n is constricted as she has done far too many times before. As she does so, Y/n gets a good look at MC's fresh wound. Then, she looks away. Put simply, the wound is worse than any Y/n has been inflicted with since her arrival. With jittering hands, MC leans over Y/n as she attempts to remove the right hand cuff.

Then, for the third time today, Y/n's bedroom door is thrown open. "What the fuck is going on here?"

It's Saeran.