Story Mode 120: Come Along

Y/n breathes in the sweet air and leans her head on Saeran's shoulder, slumping into his side as she closes her eyes. His frame is warm and sturdy, and just the perfect size to hold her close. Saeran's jaw presses lightly against her forehead. He himself had been late to lunch, and when he saw that Y/n wasn't there he knew something was wrong. Seeing her fallen expresion when she first entered the room only confirmed it. It hurts him that all he can do for her is hold her and make her food. When she's going through this much pain, just what is he really doing?

"Saeran," Y/n sits up slightly, pressing a hand against his chest to balance herself. "Rika has bombs. And a lot of them. I could tell from the reports she had me working on."

Saeran bites the inside of his lip lightly. One of his hands that hold her hips securely travel up her side and stroke the back of her neck just behind her ear lightly, slipping down to lift her chin. His fingers are like feathers against her skin. "Don't worry about that," his forehead kisses hers. "I'll take care of it."

───────────〔✿〕───────────

The morning of the escape.

As usual, Saeran is up dressed far before Y/n. Today, he's even slipping in through the door when the woman in his bed sits up. "Saeran?" Her voice his faint, her eyes still half closed, and her lips puffed out slightly. She rubs her eyes. "Mmm, Ssaeran. Where'd you go?"

"I had something up take care of." The door closes without a sound behind the white haired man and he quickly flooats over to his sleeping beauty. His slim fingers find the unfastened buttons on the white shirt he lent and close them up to her collar, careful not to carress her previously somewhat exposed breasts. "Did you sleep well?"

"Thank you, and yes. Well enough." She leans forward and wraps him up in her arms tightly. She's still warm from being under the covers. Her lips paint the side of his neck with a trail of kisses. "You've been working so hard and came all the way to this terrible place because of me. But we'll be able to go back to normal soon."

"None of this is your fault, Y/n."

"I know... I just," she cuts herself and shakes her head. "Let's just focus on getting out of here. When we meet for lunch, we'll act like we're going out for a picnic and secretly get on one of the trucks right?"

Saeran nods. "I've set the cameras to loop at that time, so we'll go unnoticed. Once we're on the road long enough, we'll jump out the back and send our location to my brother who will be watching our movement through a tracker."

"Okay." There are only two things that bother Y/n about the plan. First, she won't be able to bring Nunsseob with her. And second, that she'll be leaving without taking revenge against Rika and MC. But it can't be helped. Leaving safely with Saeran is her top priority.

Her grip loosens on him and her hands move to frame his face lightly, the tips of her fingers disappearing in his fluffy white hair. His mint eyes dance over her, his firm hold on her hips unchanging. "There's one more thing."

"What is it?"

Saeran's leans over her, his body pressing her down into the bed. His lips reach the shell of her ear, leaving a whisper in their wake. A touch rises to her waist as he pulls away just slightly. "We can only use this in an emergency, but—"

"I got it. You don't have to say anymore." She smooths a lock of his hair behind his ear. "Thank you."

───────────〔✿〕───────────

"Come along, my dear successor." Rika wears a pleasant smile as she stands at the entrance of Saeran and Y/n's room. She's early. "It's time for your shift." The cult leader's eyes linger on the woman's breasts far too long. Today, Y/n is dressed in her long black believer cloak. Rika could nearly laugh. As if hiding her body would stop her attacks.

Y/n sucks in a deep breath and stands. Just not not in front of Saeran. After stuffing the remaining fourth of her toast in her mouth, she puts her fork down, glancing at the man in front of her. His lips are tight and his eyebrows are lowered. His gaze don't leave her face once. No, he didn't realize. Did he? Saeran pulls his lips into a smile, the worry not leaving from his eyes for a second. "I'll see you at lunch. Just hang in there till then, okay?"

"Oh?" The Savior's rotten grin grows. "Y/n did you tell him something unnecessary?" If her child finds out what she's been doing to his girlfriend, she'll have no choice but to give them both a cleansing ceremony. How perfect... she would be able to guarantee that her son remains a good obedient little boy and she could have her fun with Y/n. Just the thought of having both her cute successor and her lovely son completely under her thumb sends a strong rush through her. Her thighs clench.

"Ah, it seems that Y/n has a headache," Saeran reports with a small pout. "I don't think she's been drinking enough water lately. She could also be low on vitamin D..."

The blonde is snapped out of her trance. "That's unfortunate." She won't be able to carry out a ceremony yet.

"I guess I'll," Y/n throws a tentative glance at Rika. A rock sinks to her stomach. "Get going now."

"Okay." Saeran's hand slips beneath the table which it's clenches tightly. His knuckles glow white.

"Yes. Don't worry Saeran. I'll take good care of my successor here." Shaded green eyes and a dripping smile stares at Y/n sweetly. "Let's go."