Story Mode 75: Never Done This Before

───────────〔✿〕───────────

Jumin pulls his tie off and pets Elizabeth who crawls into his lap. He smiles as she rubs her head into his hand. To his left lays the dress that he meant to give to Y/n. He wanted her to keep it, but she purposefully tucked it away in the corner of the car so that he wouldn't notice until she was gone. When he returned to the hospital to insist that she should keep it again... he realized that he needed to get out of his fantasy and back into reality. He lifts a glass of wine to his lips and sips. It's bitter.

His phone rings and he answers it after checking who it's from. As expected, it's neither Y/n nor V. He holds Elizabeth the 3rd tightly, then puts the phone to his ear. "Good timing. Now, tell me what you found out about this Dr. Yun."

───────────〔✿〕───────────

"Are you sure this is what you want to try?" Sweat drips down Saeran's forehead as he grunts lightly. He leans over Y/n's shoulder with his hands set firmly on her hips.

"Yes!" Y/n cheers as her boyfriend begins to push faster and faster. Her heart pumps faster as she holds on tightly to the handle in front of her. "I've never done this before, but I always wanted to learn how!"

"Well, are you ready?"

"Yes!"

With one final push, Y/n takes down the hill with her feet pedaling wildly on the bike. Kids run and scream in the park around her and a startled couple jump out of her way as she charges down the path. "AhhhhHHHHHHH!" The bike continues to pick up speed and her legs slip on the peddles. Down the hill just twenty odd yards away, an old lady lays on the ground as she clutches her knee, her husband crouching beside her as he helps. "Break?!" Y/n panics, "OH MY GOD, WHERE IS THE BREAK?!"

Footsteps come pounding on the left side of her and in seconds Saeran is running beside her. A dad that's having a picnic with his dog and daughter covers his child's eyes. "Y/N!!" Saeran shouts as he closes the distance between them. "GENTLY squeeze the handle!!!"

"What?!?!?!" The old couple are growing closer. The old woman looks up from her knee and screams, her finger pointing out at Y/n charging down the hill on the bike. Startled, her husband falls on his butt. When he follows his wife's gaze he starts to shake and struggles to get up.

"SQUEEZE. THE. HANDLE!!!!" Saeran shouts.

"Oh!!!" Finally hearing him over the sound of the wheels turning on concrete, Y/n grabs the break quickly.

"GENTLY!" Saeran adds in a hurry.

Just as the distance between her and the old couple reduces to a few feet, she grips the break and squeezes. The wheels slow beneath her and she takes enough control to swerve out of the way in time, missing them by just a hair. With the bike is finally under her control she manages to slow down and turn it around. Once she makes it back to where she almost hit the elderly couple, she clambers off of the bike and leans it up against a nearby tree.

Saeran helps the elderly couple stand up with a small smile. Wasting no time, Y/n joins him with her head held low. She bows deeply. "I am so so sorry," Y/n apologizes. Saeran bows beside her. "I shouldn't have come rushing down like that. It was irresponsible of me..." she raises her head slightly to steal a peak at them. "Are you both okay?"

The woman looks at her husband who looks back at her. Then, a large smile paints her features. "Oh, we're fine. Now raise your heads you two!" She chuckles lightly as the young couple before them do so hesitantly. "Oh, darling, look!" The elderly woman sings as she takes in the pair's outfits. "Aren't their little outfits just adorable?"

Saeran is wearing his favorite red tank top and black jacket and Y/n decided to match it by wearing an all black outfit with a red jacket over it. "Oh, of course dear," the man smiles back at his wife, most likely how he smiles back at her after just about everything she says. Saeran puts a light arm around Y/n's waist, and she smiles. "They make a lovely couple."

Flustered at the couples overly nice attitude and kinds words, she fights to not hide her face in her hands. "Thank you so much."

"I'd have to say the same about you two as well," Saeran adds as he pulls Y/n into his side gently with a grin. "I want to stick by this one's side and take care of her for a long time to come." His words are smooth as honey and his soft gaze on Y/n is just as sweet. Heat rushes to her cheeks.

"Ray..."

The old woman leans over to her husband as the young pair have their moment. "They definitely had sex last night." The man immediately buries his face in his hands and shakes it slowly at his wife's words. Once he's finished with the motion, he gives his wife a quick chop to the top of her head. The old lady bats at his hand in response, clearly used to his behavior.

"This old geezer over here needs a time out, so we should head back to our store around now." She smiles and hands Y/n a small business card. "Good luck with the biking and do drop by if you have some time. We'll give you a discount!"

"Thank you so much," Y/n and Saeran call in sync as the couple turn to leave. "Have a good day!" The pair look at each other and chuckle, Saeran giving her a light squeeze. They watch the older couple walk away until they disappear down a different path.

"C'mon Y/n," Saeran says with a smile as he grabs her wrist and locks hands with her. He hasn't been able to keep his hands off of her for too long ever since last night. "They're selling ice cream over there, let's go buy some!"

Y/n smiles, "Okay!"

───────────〔✿〕───────────