Story Mode 122: Why I Love You

Y/n's phone buzzes with notifications from the chat as they roll in one by one. She left the chat. Splotches of her pants grow dark. Her palms cover her stinging eyes, her shoulders slumped over her lap. Rika's fingers pry away Y/n's soaked hands and pulls Y/n's head back against her, her shadowy green staring into Y/n's puffy eyes. "I never thought my baby cousin would be that offensive," a grin decorates her lips. "Tell me why you're crying, Y/n."

Because I'm scared of him ruining the escape. Her diaphragm jumps in a hiccup between small heaves of air. "Because he said I'll never be as good as you." The lie only makes her eyes bird more. "If you agree, then I won't be your successor anymore and I'll lose Saeran."

"You love him more than you love being here with me." Her touch drips down the side of Y/n's face and dips to her neck, curling around the limp in her throat playfully. "Very well. Tell me what you did to upset him. I thought my little Y/n was loved and desired by everyone."

Teeth sink into Y/n's tongue. She can't tell what Rika is after. Just how much of the truth should I say? "When I first joined the RFA, he wasn't happy about it... I think he starts to grieve for you when he's stressed, so he is probably just taking it out on me." Y/n pauses. "We've net once or twice in person, but he was never like this. I think he's just missing you right now."

Rika's fingers wilt and fall gently to her shoulders. A cloud drifts over the sun and the room darkens. The woman's soft slips into Y/n's ears. "Come sit beside me." A rock of spit makes its way down Y/n's throat. She stands. With shuffling of the sheets, she perches herself on the edge of the bed, a scooch away from the cult leader. "Do you know why I like you, Y/n?" Rika leans into her prisoner, wrapping one slithering hand around her waist and resting another in her lap. Her pale cheek rests against Y/n's shoulder while her slim fingers trickle over the successor's thighs.

"No."

"It's because of how you feel right now." Rika's touch grows more harsh and a squeeze tightens at the top of her thigh. Her fingers are a breath away from her crotch. Y/n's face hardens. "Unlike the others I can tell you see me for the dark creature I am. And that you despise me for it." Her lips graze Y/n's throat. A pink muscle slipping against her skin, leaving a wet trail up to her ear. "You're the only one that looks at the real me. And I love you for that."

Y/n's hands clench. A burst of metallic tasting liquid spreads through her mouth as soft flesh bursts into red between her teeth. Her eyes squeeze open. "Then why do you do this to me?" Y/n swallows. "When you know that I hate it."

A smile dances across Rika's lips. A small rush going through her at the sound of Y/n's words. Her hand jumps into Y/n's hair and yanks it hard. The Savior doesn't waste a breath, taking Y/n's lips for her own. She struggles, but it's over in an instant. Rika's tongue licks up the blood that had smeared against her lips during the exchange. "It's how I express myself. And my love for you. You don't have to like it." Another smile. "And I wouldn't want you forgetting how I really am, like so many others have."

"Rika." Y/n's hands clench. The blonde woman rests her head in the crook of Y/n's neck and her fingers spare no courtesy as they corner in on her core. "Please. Get off of me."

"Don't you think that it's too little too late?" Rika laughs and plants another kiss against her skin, her fingers looping to Y/n's pants button as a punishment for her words. Her panties are exposed in seconds. "Just continue being smart. Resistance just riles me up more." She licks her lips lightly. It's always a challenge to get a good noise out of Y/n. But she has time. "Of course. If you do something that really pisses me off I'll tie you up and take you myself."

"You're fucking crazy."

Y/n doesn't move against her. Rika smiles. "If I'm crazy, you're just a matter of time."

"Is that why you started this place?" Y/n's fists clench. She needs anything to focus on. Anything. If she's going to survive this for her escape she needs something else to focus on. Something to keep her mind off of the woman wrapped around her. Something to keep her mind of the repulsion growing through her. Off of the expression that Saeran would make if he found out. She can't think about those things. Not now. "To make more people like you?"

"To give the people like me a place to belong," she corrects. Y/n closes her eyes. She's somewhere else. A safe place. Alone. A dark room where no one can hurt her and where there is nothing to fear. Rika's voice plays on the imaginary phone next to her ear. It's a recording. She can't hurt Y/n. That's right. She can't hurt me. "At least that's how it was at first," she laughs, voice crackling through the receiver. "Now... lets say this is just a place for me to spread my love."

Keep her talking. Remember, just one day. One hour. One moment. You can do this, Y/n. We can escape. "Why did you have me contact the RFA?"

Static grows in the dark room, bouncing and reverberating against the walls. A faint print against her leg— her mind yanks back. Nothing. Nothing. Just her imagination. "I wanted to see if they were ready."

Keep her talking. "Are they?"

"No." Static creeps up her neck sending a stampede of clumsily legs skittering down her back. Focus on her words. "Despite what I put them through, their darkness is far from enough." We can escape. "I'll have to deal with that soon."

It's quiet. The static, the voice, the jitters. All of it gone. Gone. A cold sweat bursts through her pores. There's no light. She's alone. She's lost. She can't do it. She can't do anything. It's too late for her. She's.

She's.

Gone.

Light peers in through the dark room. It's blinding. Wind slams into her, washing the clacking staticky voice out of the room. Out of her head. Out of her memory. Gentle mint eyes find her still form. A hand is extended and offered to her lightly. She doesn't have to hide. A soft smile. It's Saeran.

"Y/n. Let's get out of here."