Story Mode 88: Forever and Always

───────────〔✿〕───────────

Saeran doesn't waste even a fraction of a second before barking out orders. "Contact Jumin and his guards! Entrances secured and more guards around Y/n," he spits out, already backing away. "I'm going up to her room now, check in on the other members and Y/n's parents!" With that, he turns around and takes off.

"Shit." Seven knots his fingers in his red locks and pulls. Could V really have known that something like this was going to happen? No. That's not what's important. The RFA is in danger. Saeyoung turns his back on V limp body still splayed out in the car and instead pulls out his phone and laptop.

~~ Over the Phone ~~

707: Jumin!

Jumin: What is it?

707: Y/n's phone has been hacked! I think the doctor might be here to try to kidnap her!

Jumin: It seems that you've been aware of things that I haven't. No matter.

707: Can you tighten security? And have more guards placed around Y/n's room?

Jumin: .......

707: I need to check up on the other members.

707: Jumin?

Jumin: .........

707: Jumin?? Hello?

Jumin: I am here.

Jumin: I was on the other line with my head security guard.

Jumin: We have secured all of the entrances and exits. The locations of Jaehee, Yoosung, Zen, and Y/n's mother have been confirmed, but there is no word on her father. The guards on Y/n's floor are unresponsive.

707: Shit!

707: Why is all of this happening? The party is only a short while away too... Y/n worked so hard and now she's in dang—

Jumin: Focus.

707: Y-You're right. I need to unblock Y/n's phone and hack into the hospital's security cameras

Jumin: Hold on. I'm receiving new information.

707: God, I hope it's something good.

Jumin: Leave Y/n to Ray and hold off on the security cameras.

Jumin: I need you to come to the D wing. Now.

707: What? What is it?

707: What would you need me for??

Jumin: My men have discovered a bomb in the basement lot of the hospital wing. I need you to come disarm it.

707: A— What?!

Jumin: A bomb.

Jumin: I need to have the hospital evacuate. I hope that Ray can beat the odds placed against him. I'll be hanging up now.