Story Mode 95: Or I'll Die Trying

"So, Princess Y/n has finally awoken from her slumber." MC stalks in the room in her dark robes. Y/n sits upright on the edge of the bed, a handcuff keeping her tightly in place. The skin the metal circles is already bruised and bleeding. The captive stares at MC, her eyes wide as approaches. "If you didn't try to escape so much we wouldn't have had to resort to this."

MC stops in front of Y/n, obnoxiously choosing to look down at her from from just a breath s over her head. "This is all your fault, Princess." Y/n doesn't budge a muscle and MC grips her chin, yanking her up to look her in the eyes. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long, Y/n. To think that I'd be able to hurt that bitch Ray in the process of taking back what belongs to m—"

Y/n lands a hard kick to the woman's knees making her buckle in seconds. A grunt escapes her throat as she twists her body and catches MC's neck with her free hand. She doesn't hesitate— she squeezes. The intoxicating feeling of control doesn't last long. MC pries Y/n's fingers off of her neck and returns the gesture. MC's grip tightens around Y/n's throat with shameless vigor.

"Ack—" The wind is forced out of Y/n as MC forces her down on the bed, slamming on top of the prisoner with her own weight. Y/n's only free hand scratches at MC's pale hands drawing blood, she doesn't let go. Lungs screaming for air, Y/n struggles while MC laughs. She laughs and laughs. Amusement plays in her eyes tucked beneath her bangs, her sneer beaming down at Y/n's darkening face. Finally gaining some footing beneath her, Y/n kicks her legs against MC and lands a hard enough blow to her stomach to make the women loosen her hold. In a rush, she squirms away, chest heaving. "I fucking hate you," Y/n screams at the top of her lungs, her throat raspy. "Kill yourself! Die! Fuck off! Stop messing with my life! Just leave me the fuck alone!"

MC's smile darkens. She rounds the side of the bed to where Y/n is. Kicking, Y/n tries to scoot away again, but MC catches her wrists and forces her down on the mattress. "You're high on medication Y/n," she explains carefully, enunciating each word with care. "You don't know what you're talking about. I'm going to save you."

"You kidnapped me!" Y/n wails. With bruised arms and legs, she flails against the woman, but it's no use. MC climbs on top of her, drives her knees into Y/n's thighs, and separates them out into a v. "No..." Y/n fights back the growing lump in her soar throat, wrenching her head back and forth. "You should be dead! Dead! You don't get to do this to me! You're dead! Dammit! Dead!"

"I'll show you just how alive I am." A smirk grows beneath MC's still bruised nose. "And just how much I've been waiting for this moment."

Y/n stops. Her eyes water, but they don't cry. She sucks in a breath. The cool air momentarily calms the convulsive twitching in her muscles. Her lips pinch together. And a wad of saliva splats against the MC's face. Y/n takes a ragged breath. Her words are calm. "You are just afraid of being alone. You are afraid of being left by others, so you're trying to force me to stay here with you." MC freezes above Y/n, her eyebrows pinching and her jaw hanging lose. "It's not going to work." Y/n smiles, a laugh rising out of her labored breath. "It's not going to work."

"No," MC mumbles. Her head shaking lightly. "No... don't say it! Don't say it, Y/n!"

"I will go back to Saeran," Y/n explains between small breaths. MC's grip loosens enough for her to push the woman off of her. A smile. "Or I'll die trying."

"That last part won't be necessary, dear," a clear voice cuts through the room. Y/n turns her head to take in her new intruder. Rika. "Oh? What's that glare? I'm going to bring your darling Ray here to you. You should be happy." She grins. "Thankful."

Hate boils Y/n's gut as the blonde woman reaches the edge of her bed. She doesn't come nearly as close as MC did, but she doesn't shy away from her either. "I know what you did to him," Y/n snaps. Saeran had told her everything about what happened to him. "The last thing I would want is for him to come back here."

"You will come to value my techniques eventually. For now, I've come to discipline my misbehaving dog that seems to have interrupted your precious rest here at our sanctuary."

Y/n can't help but feel a sweet wash of relief as fear grows on MC's face, effectively redirecting her attention. But Y/n's pain remains the same. Aside from the wounds on her body, fear riddles her chest and her heart wails for Saeran. "Please," she whispers. "Please let me go."

"Although I like it when you beg," Rika's murky emerald eyes slide across the room before tickling Y/n's form. She smirks. "No."

Y/n's fist clenches her sheets tightly. She won't cry in front of her. She won't. She won't. "What are you planning?"

"You are not in a position to question me," The Savior hums. "But you will learn that eventually. For now, rest."

Y/n's quivering hands comes over her eyes and she curls in a ball. Her head throbs. "Don't mess with them," Y/n's voice slips out, shaking and muffled. "Just leave them be."

"So you have an idea of what I want... you're sharper than I thought." A grin full of satisfaction settles beneath Rika's foggy gaze. "I'll be taking my leave." She turns to MC, "Come."

With her head held low, the woman in robes stumbles to her feet and follows her Savior's trail out of the room. Rika catches the sight of Y/n one last time before shutting the door. It seems MC picked out a good one for her after all.

"For eternal paradise."