Chapter 54: You Would've Refused

───────────〔✿〕───────────

"How did things go with Y/n?" Saeyoung cracks open a cold Dr. Pepper and leans against the walls of his new living room.

Saeran, who has only just gotten home after dropping Y/n off at her job, heads straight for the large set of computers and keyboards. It's the only things properly set up in the house. Even before stocking the fridge with food and putting toilet paper rolls in all the bathrooms. "Y/n was a cute kid."

The red head raises his eyebrow before taking a sip of his cure-all liquid medicine. "Are you already starting the work?" He goes stands behind his brother's chair as he to quickly bypasses all of Seven's locks and passwords. Then again, it is fairly simple as all of the passwords written down on a sticky note on the bottom of the main monitor.

"Yeah." Saeran doesn't glance back as he quickly finds the newest assignment and reads over the details.

Seven watches him work in silence for a while. His skills really are topnotch, even if he's been rusty after leaving the Mint Eye. "So, how are you going to store the money?"

"I'll buy random houses abroad that are likely to increase in value. Since it'll be random even if someone knows I own the house they won't be able to track me, so I'll be putting it under my own name." His fingers fly across the keyboard as he hacks away at the target's firewall. "Do you need to watch?"

"Nope~" Seven finishes off his Dr. Pepper and sends a few texts to V. There's no point in calling him when he knows he's awol. 'Saeran is doing the agency work. I'll get to monitoring the Mint Eye.'

───────────〔✿〕───────────

Day 18 7:14 PM

Y/n has entered the chat.

Jumin has entered the chat.

Y/n: Hey hey~

Jumin: Good evening, Y/n

Y/n: Are you in your office right now?

Jumin: Yes, I'm looking over the last of the documents that Assistant Kang handed in

Jumin: Are you still on your date?

Y/n: Haha, no. That ended a while ago

Y/n: I'm in the office right now finishing up some work

Y/n: I had Ray drop me off~

Jumin: It seems I chose Assistant Kang's subordinate well.

Y/n: Haha thanks

Jumin: How was your outing? I recall you saying there was some trouble the first time your father and Ray met

Y/n: Yes... You have a good memory

Y/n: But everything is resolved!

Y/n: My dad even called me after crying that he wasn't going to be the most important man in my life anymore

Y/n: He said that had no choice but to entrust me to my Prince Ray~

Jumin: