Asthma

A/N- I'm so sorry this has taken so long to write

Summary- 

-Peter's P

-Peter's P.O.V-

Ned and I were currently running in PE, my chest was feeling a little tight which made me anxious. After the spider bite I thought it would gone, sometimes it would flare up but it would never cause an actual asthma attack to happen. 

"You okay, I can hear you wheezing a little," Ned breathes deeply from beside me as we continue to run. 

I can also hear myself wheezing and feel my heart beat beating rapidly. I decide to not tell Ned and hope it'll pass quickly. 

"M'fine," I mumble, trying to pull some air into my lungs. 

Ned stays silent and we continue to run. Every step expels air from my lungs that I can't seem to pull back in, my head is beginning to become light as my limbs become heavier. 

I stop running and rest my arms on my knees, trying to open my lungs up more to get more air. My throat felt tight and only a sliver of air could reach my screaming lungs. 

"Peter, what's wrong?" Ned asks, now stood beside me with a worried look.

Lowering myself to the floor I place my head on my knees, wanting it to be over. "Asthma," I whisper, barley mustering a word. 

My wheezing becomes more evident as the world spins dangerously in my vision. "Do you have your inhaler?" I hear Ned ask from beside me, I can see others around me but I pay them no mind as I try to draw air in. 

Shaking my head I hear some curses from around me but can't work out who they're from. "Peter listen, does Tony have your inhaler?" I hear Ned distantly say as he helps me lay onto my back. 

"Yeah," I breath out, my voice coming out as hoarse and rough. 

Sounds begin to fade as does my vision, all I can hear and focus on is how my breaths are becoming shorter and shorter as my wheezing becomes stronger. 

-Tony's P.O.V- 

I was sat working on my suit when my phone begins to ring obnoxiously from beside me. Rolling my eyes I picked it up and was about to decline when I saw it was Ted, Peter's best friend. 

"Hello," I speak, worry beginning to form in my veins. 

"Mr Stark, it's Ned, Peter's friend. He- um he's having an asthma attack and we don't have an inhaler," Ned (not Ted) rushed out. 

I nearly dropped the phone in shock as I said I would be there soon and jumped into my suit, inhaler in hand. I could easily track where Peter was and I knew I had to rush to get to him before it was too late. 

"FRI, find Pete," I command to FRIDAY as I began to fly to school; FRIDAY obliged wordlessly and soon a map showed me where he was. 

He was on the field and I could image he had PE and had to run. I frowned slightly, after Peter was bitten he didn't ever really get asthma attacks, so hopefully this will be a one off. 

Soon I arrive and ignore the shocked gasps and looks as I land and let the suit dissolve into the reactor as I rush towards my son, who is now laying down. 

"Pete, can you hear me," I voice, trying to get his attention so he knows I'm about to give him his medicine.  

I get no answer, only a flutter of his eyes as they threaten to close and a wheezy breath. Cursing slightly I bring the inhaler forward and move behind Peter. I lift him up slightly so he is leaning a little on me so his chest can open a little more and help the medication do it's job. 

"Petey listen, when I get to one and you feel the medicine you need to breath in okay," I say, my voice loud in order for him to hear and understand. 

A slight nod of the head is all I need as I push the inhaler into his mouth, "ready, three, two, one," as soon as I said one I pushed down and felt the medication enter his mouth as he breaths in like I said. 

It takes a few moment and I can already see an improvement and I count down again and give him some more. 

I breath a sigh of relief when he becomes more alert and is able to breath in more, "you okay?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, thank you," he replies, I can hear the relief in his voice and smile a little knowing he is okay now. 

Tony sighed a little, knowing people are now going to ask how Iron Man was here with Peter. But he didn't care, as long as Peter was okay and safe it didn't matter. 

-

-

-

A/N- I hope this was okay, I got a little distracted so it got hard to write but well yeah. 

- M xx