Movie night

A/N- Tomorrow I get my GCSE results and I just cannot be bothered with them. 

Summary- Peter goes to the tower for annual movie night.

-Peter's P.O.V- 

"Dude, why are you so excited?" Ned asks from beside me. 

I look up, stopping my bouncing of my leg and continuous checks of the time to look at Ned; who is looking at me with questioning eyes. 

My face breaks out into a smile as I reply, "Mr Stark said I can come over for movie night tonight. Normally it's only some of us, but he said everyone is back and i've missed them all and i'm so excited to see everyone again." 

Neds face also lights up as he looks at me in shock, "Woah, you're so lucky." He says. 

I nod excitedly, looking forward to being able to go. Aunt May said I can stay the night as well, as it's a school night I don't normally stay but Mr Stark persuaded her and I gave her my puppy eyes so she soon agreed. But if I miss school tomorrow she threatened Mr Stark and said I won't be allowed over for a month, so he was quick to agree that I will in fact be in school tomorrow. 

The bell rings and I grab my things and throw my bag over my shoulder while running out the door and shouting a bye to Ned. I get a few looks but I don't care as I continue to barrel down the hallway and out the door. 

I spot Happy's car and launch myself into the backseat. 

"Calm (:) ) down kid, I'm not going to leave you." Happy chuckles as he looks back at me. 

I take a deep breath and say, "I know that, but i'm excited." 

He laughs and nods mumbling, "I can tell." 

He then begins to drive away and I smile as we begin to get closer to the tower. 

-

"Thanks Mr Happy." I call as soon as the car stops and I'm out the door. 

I hear him shout for me to slow down a little but I carry on and make it into reception. I smile at the receptionist who smiles back and waves. 

"Hey FRI." I say as I step into the elevator. 

'Hello Peter. How are you?' She asks in a cheery tone. 

"I'm amazing thanks FRIDAY." I reply, while bouncing about excitedly. I think if an AI could laugh she would be laughing at me. 

'That's good Peter.' She replies, before opening the doors to reveal the common room. 

"Thank you." I chime before walking out and seeing everyone already sat around the tv. 

Everyone turns their attention to me when they see me and they all smile brightly at me. Everyone begins to shout their hellos to me and I smile as I reply back to them.

"Petey, come sit here." Mr Stark calls out while he moves over slightly. I smile at him and nod while dropping my bag onto the floor and walking over to him. 

I drop next to him and pick up a blanket and wrap it around myself, smiling when the softness bathes me in warmth. 

"So what movie we gonna watch?" I ask, looking around at everyone. 

"We were thinking Hamilton. We know you like it." Clint says. 

My eyes go wide as I quickly nod, "Can we please. I've always wanted to watch it pleaseee." I plead. 

Everyone laughs and nods and they put it on. I snuggle closer into the sofa and see everyone look at me. I blush a little and focus on the tv. 

This is what I love, it might look strange to others; but to me this is normality, this is what I love about my superfamily. 

-

-

-

A/N- :L

- M xx