Loki is the only one

-Peter's P

-Peter's P.O.V-

I walk into the tower, a smile on my face after a long day of school and classes. All I want is to watch some films, or shows with the others.

"Hey dad." I smile, when I walk into the common room.

Dad looks up and rolls his eyes before scoffing and walking away. I frown, wondering why he would act like that.

-

It wasn't just dad though, everyone in my family who I walked by and said hi to, or even smiled to did nothing. They either glared, ignored me or said some rude remark.

Sighing I walk down to the intern labs. Just before I get there I hear Loki say, "young Stark. Are you okay?"

I spin around and see Loki step out of the shadows with a worried look on his face.

Shaking my head I look down, "not really. Everyone is ignoring me and being mean, I don't like it." I whisper, trying to keep myself together.

Loki frowns and steps forward, "well, I certainly like you, I wouldn't be mean to you. Would you like me to take you to Asgard. I know you've always wanted to go there, and now would be a good time." Loki asks me, making a smile slip onto my face.

I nod and say, "can we. Please." Loki nods at this and begins to walk away, I quickly follow after him, happy at least someone here likes me.

We both walk out and soon we are in a field.

"Heimdall." Loki calls out, for a moment I think he turned crazy shouting someones name, but suddenly a rainbow type glow flows over us and suddenly we are flying into the air.

A few moments pass before we land on a new ground. I look around I'm awe at everything around me.

"Wow." I breath out.

Loki smiles at me and ushers me forward. "Come on. Let me show you around."

-Loki's P.O.V-

A few days have passed and Peter fits in well. Father loves him, as does mother, and everyone likes him as well.

I decide to head back to the tower, knowing Peter will be safe here with the others. And I need to try and sort out the issue of the others.

I know what's happened, and I want to fix it to help Peter.

Once I arrive at the tower I walk right into the intern labs and find the boy who I heard talking the other day.

"Reverse it." I demand as soon as I see him and grab him.

He stumbles in shock but soon regains his composure as I push him against the wall, a smirk taking over his face.

"I don't know what you mean." He grumbles, daring me to do anything.

An evil smirk takes over my face and I drag him out towards the door.

-

"Okay. Okay. I'll stop it. Please just stop." The man cries out.

He pulls put a device on shaking hands and presses a button. I smile and push him, and police come rushing into the room to arrest him.

"LOKI WHERE IS HE?" Tony shouts as soon as he and the others walk in.

Shaking my head I say, "Asgard." And then I leave, not hearing anything they say.

-Peter's P.O.V-

"Where did you go Loki?" I ask as I see him walk in, looking a little angry.

He shakes his head and says, "dont worry about it Peter." I nod, not wanting to push him to tell me.

-

I hear a very familiar voice shout my name and look over to see my family all coming towards me.

"Oh, so you like me now?" I ask, wondering why they are here.

"Pete please we're sorry. It was HYDRA, they made us not like you, please believe us." Dad says, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I believe you. But I like it here." I whisper, not wanting to leave.

Dad sighs before saying, "what if, if you can't lift Thors hammer you come back. But if you can, you can- you can stay here."

I ponder over it and then nod. Thor places his hammer down and I walk over to it and put my hands on the grips. I look over and my family and see the worry and fear in their eyes.

Pulling on it I feel the hammer lift on the ground.

"Wow." Thor breathes out, along with the others looking in astonishment.

I smile brightly and then put it down. I look at my family and sigh before saying, "I'll still come back. I love you guys and it hurt when you ignored me and were mean to me but I know it wasn't your fault."

Everyone rushes forward and hugs me tightly, making me smile and hug them back.

-

-

-

A/N- sorry this is so bad, I'm in class and so tired rn.

- M xx