Bad idea

A/N- 5sos is mmmmm. Yes. I'm also going to their concert and YES

Summary- Peter goes to school hurt and, well let's just say it doesn't end well. 

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I stumble into the alley, wincing in pain as my stab wound throbs in pain. "Karen, how bad is it?" I ask while checking the time to see I still have 30 minutes until class starts. 

'I would recommend going home or calling Mr Stark; if left untreated it could be serious.' Karen replies in a serious voice- well that is for an AI of course.-

Shaking my head, "No K, I have to go to school; and dad'll kill me if he knows I went patrolling before school. I'll just have to wrap it." I conclude. 

Karen stays quiet as I begin to wrap the wound, wincing every once in a while at the pain that erupts with every touch. After wrapping it tightly with bandages and changing out of my suit I begin to walk to school.

Karen stays quiet the whole time and I can tell she is angry at me for not listening to what she said. But the truth is, if dad knew that I went patrolling before school, I would be a dead spider. 

I keep walking to school, trying to ignore the throbbing of the wound that lays in my abdomen. It wasn't my fault this happened, I mean, sure you could blame me for not listening to my spidey senses; but in my defense, they were already going off before the man came out of nowhere and stabbed me. 

I arrive at school on time by the skin of my teeth, and when I walk in I see Ned look at me with worry exploding across his face.

"Dude, are you okay?" He hurries out, while taking in my probably pale white complexion and pained expression that is now etched permanently onto my skin.

I nod, but grimace half way through and earn a concerned look flash across his face.

"Tell me the truth, because you look like shit." He admits, looking me up and down with clear concern.

I sigh knowing I should probably tell him, "nothing. It's okay, I just got a bit hurt this morning."

His eyes widen and he says, "you mean. Pew pew."

I roll my eyes at his antics but nod, making him raise his eye brows. "I thought you weren't meant to patrol in mornings?" He questions.

Shyly smiling- while still feeling the throbbing of pain throughout me- I nod, knowing I shouldn't of gone patrolling; but someone needed help and I couldn't allow it on my conscious knowing someone is hurt and I couldn't help them.

"We need to tell Mr Stark, you need help. How bad is it?" He asks, while moving me to sit down at a table in class.

I shake my head, grunting slightly as a wave of pain erupts across my abdomen while replying, "I can't. Dad said I can't patrol in the mornings and if he knew I did. I would be killed. And it's only a little stab wound."

Ned rolls his eyes, "you could die from this." He seethes out.

I shake my head and push him away. "I'm fine dude, chill. I've had worse."

He is about to retort when the teacher walks in and he begrudgingly goes to his seat, but not before shooting me a worried glance.

-Third Person P.O.V-

Throughout class Peter could feel the pain slowly intensifying with every breath of air he took.

He looked down, cringing when he saw blood soaking his hoodie- the wound obviously bleeding heavily through the bandages.

He raises his hand, wincing as he does so and catches the attention of the teacher who nods in acknowledgement.

"Sir, please can I go to the bathroom?" He queries.

The teacher nods and Peter slowly begins to stand, making sure to keep his hand over the bloodied clothing.

Ned catches his eye and his eyes seem to widen in shock, with fear evident in his eyes also.

Peter doesn't wait to question it before he is walking- more like stumbling out of the door.

By the time he makes it to the hall the world is spinning at an unusual speed, making Peter crash weakly into the wall and sliding down. The pain increasing and black dots decorating his sight.

Ned is quick to follow, the teacher not questioning him.

When Ned spots his best friend leaning against a wall, his complexion grey, with a sheen layer of sweat coating his skin. A weak hand sat over his abdomen that is coated in blood. He knows he has no choice.

"Peter." Ned breaths out while rushing to his aid.

When he gets no reply he whips out his phone, dialing a number he was told to also call in emergencies.

"Ned. Why are you called me?" Tony questions from the line.

Ned glaces at his best friend, who's eyes are barely open, but are glazed over and obviously in a daze.

"M-Mr Stark. It's- it's Peter. He's hurt- stabbed. And he- he just collapsed." Ned stutters out, feeling his fear grow with every passing second.

Clutter and curses are heard from the other line and Tony replies, "are you at school?"

To Ned, Tony's voice sounds calm and collected; but on the inside he is panicking badly.

"Yeah." Ned replies, and as soon as Tony hears it he ends the call and rushes out the building, already encased in the suit and ready to go to the aid of his son.

-

Peter groans as he comes to, feeling a slight pain in his abdomen; yet nothing compared to the pain beforehand.

"Pete, can you hear me?" He hears his dads voice echo around his skull.

He cracks his eyes open, wincing slightly at the harsh glare of the light before his eyes adjust.

"Dad?" He whispers, voice rough and coarse.

"Yeah bud I'm here. And I must say, I'm not impressed with you. As grateful as I am that you're okay, I would of preferred you of to never got hurt in the first place." Tony replies, although he is a little angry at Peter, his voice is soft to show he isn't angry.

Peter smiles a little and looks at his dad, "I had to help dad. Someone needed help."

Tony smiles, knowing, even though his son went against him, he did it to save someone. And for that he was proud of him.

-

-

-

A/N- Ended up writing this at 3AM. :) happy days.

- M xx