Flash, you should stop

A/N- Requests??? OH ALSO HAPPY 50TH CHAPTER HALF WAY THERE ALREADY THAT'S CRAZY

T.W- Blood, bullying

Summary- It's parents evening, and Tony goes in May's place, only to see something that makes him see red.

-Peter's P.O.V-

"So, you're coming instead of May?" I ask as I flop down on the sofa in the common room.

May and I live in the tower with the others, May travels a lot for work so now and Tony has joint custody of me now to look after me when May isn't about.

"Yup Kid, May has some work to do, and anyway. I wanna see how good my kid is doing in school," he replies, ruffling my hair.

I pull away and glare at him with no real anger behind it.

"Thanks dad," I smile, happy he was there.

-

"I'll be there by four," Tony says, as I shoulder my bag.

"Okay, see you later dad," I call out, not really taking notice of how I call him dad now.

I don't hear his reply as I was already walking over to Ned and MJ.

"Hey guys," I call out, catching their attention.

"Hey Pete," Ned replies, smiling as we begin to do our handshake, MJ just looks at us with a fond smile before greeting me once Ned and I were done. 

"Hi Loser," she greets, lightly punching my shoulder, rolling my eyes I say hi back and we all begin to talk about random stuff. 

My senses begin to go off and as I turn around to see the source of them I see Flash glaring at me as he begins to walk over to me. I try to stop the sigh that falls from my lips, but Flash still sees it and his eyes harden even more, if possible. 

He pushes me backwards as soon as he is close enough and I stumble backwards into the lockers and wince when the locks dig painfully into my back.

"What Penis, you feeling a little tired of dealing with me," Flash sneers, his face inches away from mine. 

"Shockingly, yes," I seethe, not noticing my mistake before it's too late. As Spiderman I'm used to dealing with this and retorting back. And not only that, the only person I would let this close to me is Harley. 

(Um, I wanna write a Parley one shot book, or book in general, thoughts, like I would be down to, but how many of you would read it?)

Flash lifts his fist and it slams painfully into my chest, a smirk lighting up his features as he sees me wince slightly. 

"Later, after school, you better be ready. Because I won't be holding back at, all," he growls, before pushing me back one last time and then leaving. 

I watch as he leaves and Ned and MJ quickly come towards me, MJ muttering something about Flash being an idiotic asshole with no brain cells left, and Ned fussing over me. 

"Well that was fun wasn't it," I chime, sarcasm leaking through my voice. 

They both shake their head but I can see the fond smiles on their faces and can't help but smile as well. Although inside I frown, thinking about what could happen later, and the fact Tony will be coming in as well. 

-

Three O'clock rolled around fast and the classes are all let out, a smile forms my face thinking about going home, but then I remember parents evening and the fact Tony will be coming in, and Flash. Oh God Flash.