Snowing

A/N- Sorry it's late I forgot what time it was

Summary- Peter is woken by Tony, telling him it's snowing. 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Tony smiled as he looked out the window, the cold white flakes of snow floating gracefully down from the dark clouds above, landing on the ground and coating it in sheer white. His smile grew when he remembered how happy his 7 year old son would be at being able to play in it all. 

They were currently at their cabin, the one they always went to during christmas, to be able to spend the time as a family with no work distractions, or have any paparazzi near them. 

He decided to let Peter sleep longer though, to allow the snow to thicken slightly, plus, it was only 8AM, and it was the christmas holidays, so it doesn't matter. 

-

Two hours later, and the snow had thickened significantly. Tony smiled at his wife, Pepper, as he walked past her and headed towards Peter's room. 

A smile made its way onto his face as he saw Peter buried under a mountain of blankets, only his hair being the only thing to be seen. 

Tony walked forward and gently shook Peter. 

Peter opened his eyes, seeing his dad in front of him. He smiled up at his father, yawning slightly and stretching.

"Hey daddy." Peter mumbled still half asleep. 

"Morning kiddo. I wanna show you something." Tony said, glancing outside and seeing the snowflakes following heavier. 

Peter frowned and sat up, wondering what it was his dad wanted to show him. "What is it?" He asks. 

Tony points out the window and whispers, "Look outside." 

When Peter does he is met with white wisps weaving through the air, his brown doe eyes lit up as he jumped out of bed and ran to the window. To his delight below him was even more snow, that looked to only be growing. 

"Can we go play? Can we? Can we?" Peter asks, jumping about in excitement. 

Tony lets out a light laugh at his child's antics and nods while saying, "of course Petey, but you need to eat first."  

Peter groans lightly, as although he did want to play in the snow, he was starving. 

So, with that in mind, he ran past his dad and went to the kitchen. 

-

After eating and getting changed into something warmer, Peter went barrelling out the door and collapsed into the fresh cold snow. 

Tony soon joined him outside, although deciding against jumping in the snow. 

Peter began to collect snow, and ushered Tony over. "What you building buddy?" Tony asks, a smile engraved on his face. 

"Snowman. Can you help please?" Peter asks, trying to roll the snow into a ball. 

Tony nods and begins to help build it. 

-

Tony was stood, admiring their work on the snowman when he feels something cold slam into his face. He is quick to realise it's a snowball, and who the culprit was. 

He turned on his feet and was Peter looking at him with a mischievous glint in his eyes, yet an innocent smile on his face. 

"Did you do what I think you did?" Tony questions, even though he already knows the answer. 

Peter shrugs a little and says, "maybe." 

"Oh you are so on." Tony says, his voice holding no malice but instead happiness. 

-

Two hours later, they were both cold and wet, and Tony decided it was time to go in. 

Peter wasn't happy about that until he was promised a hot chocolate and time to play outside later.

Peter smiled as more snow began to fall, and he knew he was going to have a lot of fun with it here. 

-

-

-

A/N- I'm so tired ughh

- M xx