Hulked out

A/N- ...one more chapter.

Summary-  Bruce hulks out and there is only one person who seems to be able to calm him down.

-Third Person P.O.V-

The roar shook the tower as people glanced around in shock and worry. There was only one reason for that sound to be heard.

Hulk.

Up in the penthouse Tony was pacing back and forth, slightly feat etched on his face; not for himself, but his son.

Peter had just turned four the other day, and was currently taking a nap as it was midafternoon.

The issue was, the Hulk was now out. Bruce had been working on something, already being stressed from not being able to get it right, only to have it blow up in his face and turn him into the Hulk before he could even think of calming himself down.

Tony had been able to lock him in the Hulk room, but he was able to hear the sound of the door slowly falling down.

"Dada, what's happening?" Peter's voice cut through Tony's voice and the loud banging of the door.

Tony turns towards Peter, his face pale in fear. "Kiddo, what are you doing up?" Tony asks, moving quickly and picking up his son.

Peter wraps an arm around Tony's neck, his other resting on Tony's chest and gripping the billionaires shirt tightly.

"Heard shouting. Is Uncle Brucie okay?" Peter asks, his voice quiet over the distant roaring.

"Uncle Brucie is fine, just a little angry right now. Don't worry though," Tony replied, tightening his grip on his son.

Peter frowned deeply, wanting to know why or how he can help his Uncle. "I help?" Peter questions, tilting his head slightly.

"Don't worry buddy, I'm sure when he calms down one of your hugs will help him," Tony explains lightly, moving to the sofa and placing Peter carefully down.

"Okay dada," Peter whispers, smiling slightly.

Tony smiled at him and said, "wait here bambi, I'll make you something to eat."

Peter nodded settling more into the comfort of the sofa, pulling a blanket over his small form.

Tony walked into the kitchen, leaving Peter alone. Peter tilted his head slightly, hearing the sound of his Uncle sound so upset, it made Peter tear up slightly thinking he might have got hurt; and Peter never wants to be alone when he's hurt.

He looked back at where his dada is and made up his mind. Peter jumped off the sofa, keeping the blanket wrapped tightly around him. He began to walk towards where he knows his Uncle is and can't help but flinch a little at how loud and scary he sounds.

Peter stopped in front of the door, seeing the dents in the metal growing bigger and bigger with every punch that was sent towards the door.

Deciding to move back slightly he moved away from the door, and just in time as the door flew backwards, revealing an angered Hulk.

"Uncle Bruice?" Peter whispered, his voice echoing in the silent halls.

Hulk turned, his eyes full of rage turning on the small boy. He was about to attack him when he took note of the boy and knew who he was.

"Baby Stark," Hulk mumbled, his voice turning softer as he crouched slightly.

"Uncle Hulky okay?" Peter asked, moving towards him with his arms out stretched. He really wanted to make sure his Uncle was okay.

Hulk huffed a little seeming unsure before he tentatively picked the child up, cradling him in his arms with the blanket wrapped around him.

"Protect baby Stark," Hulk grumbled, sitting down on the floor while holding Peter close.
Peter smiled, yawning slightly as burying himself deeper into the warm chest. "Love you," Peter whispers sleepily, his eyes already drifting shut and his breaths slowing.

Hulk didn't reply, just held him a little closer and allowed a smile to slip onto his face.

Tony had panicked, until FRIDAY had pulled up the feed, showing a calming Hulk with Peter asleep in his arms. Tony had kept watch on the feed and watched as Bruce took over, Peter still asleep in his arms, with Bruce now asleep.

They learnt the best way to let Bruce calm down was to have Peter. And nothing changed, even when they got older.

-

-

-

A/N- One more chapter, then imma explain some stuff and the future of this.

- M xx