Peter's adventures again

A/N- This is the same concept as the last one.

1

1.

T.W- Bullying, blood.

Summary- The football team sticks up for Peter when Flash beats him up.

-Third Person P.O.V-

Peter kept his head down as he made his way out of the school. He could hear the jocks somewhere behind him, laughing and joking, and well, being overall loud; but he didn't mind all that much, they were actually quiet nice. 

He continued to walk along the hall, seeing the doors come into view and his freedom growing closer. Peter stepped through the doors, a small smile falling onto his face at the breeze that brushed across his skin. 

Peter was about to make it out the school grounds when his senses blare and hands are pulling him behind the school. 

He looks up and freezes when he sees Flash stood in front of him, a malice glare on his face. "Thought you could get away from me, did you Penis?" Flash taunts. 

"Flash, please not today," Peter whispers quietly, not feeling up to having to deal with his bullying. 

Flash doesn't reply, all he does is smirk and throw his fist into Peters face. 

This continues on until voices are heard and Flash is pulled off Peter. Even though Peters vision is slightly blurred he looks up from where he fell on the floor and sees the football team stood there, some looking at Peter while others at Flash. 

One of them, Matt, has Flash pinned against the wall while murmuring something in his ear, making Flash pale considerably. 

Another person steps forward and crouches down beside Peter, "are you okay Peter?" They ask, and Peter realises it's Jason. 

"Y-yeah, I'm okay. Thank- thank you," Peter stutters in a small voice. 

Jason doesn't seem so sure but helps him up instead, the others all helping as well while some deal with Flash. 

-

2. 

Summary- Peter knows the Avengers, but instead of being Spider-Man, he's a SHEILD agent. 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

"Agent Parker, we need you to go help the Avengers again and keep track of their progress," one of the higher agents said, looking at their youngest agent. 

Peter nodded, supressing a small smile. He was only 18, and had been an agent for a few months now. He had met the Avengers many times, and liked to think that they got on together. 

"Of course Ma'am, I'll make sure to keep an eye on their activity," Peter spoke while nodding. 

-