Who's Spiderman?

A/N- *Slips into shadows.*

Summary- When a mission goes wrong and Peter forgets everything before Oscorp, will it end up being good? Or will it cause too much pain and heartache. 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Tony landed rather ungracefully beside the unconscious form of his adopted son, and feeling worry swarm his veins and body. 

They were on a mission, and it was all going smoothly until more people came and before they knew it there were swarmed by HYDRA agents; and before Tony could do anything, Peter was hit over the head harshly and flung into a wall, adding more damage to his concussion. 

Tony had fought of the group, with help from the others, as fast as they could before Tony quickly made his way to their youngest hero. 

"Pete?" He said gently, worry woven in his voice as he bent down and carefully removed the mask from his face. 

Tony grimaced at the blood and bruises already covering Peters face, and the fact that his eyes were still shut, not allowing Tony to be able to see his sons usual bright bambi eyes that shone brightly and made him happy. 

When Peter didn't react to the movements nor his name being called, Tony knew he had to get his son help as soon as he could. 

So, with that in mind, he ever so carefully pulled Peter into his arms and flew back to the tower; where hopefully Bruce should be so he can help him. 

-

When Tony landed with a thud, people were already rushing towards him and the limp figure laying in his arms. 

Throughout the whole trip, Tony had tried so hard to get a response from the young spider, or even just a movement, yet he laid motionless in his arms the entire time; and Tony could feel with every passing second the fear grow into a huge tidal wave, ready to cover him and drown him in any given time. 

Bruce was quick to take Peter- much to Tony's protest as he wasn't allowed to follow-, but Bruce looked at Tony with sincerity as he quietly uttered, "Don't worry. I'll do everything I can to help him." And with those words Peter was whisked away to get treatment for his wounds. 

"Tony." A voice said, as he was awoken from his fitful slumber. 

He opened his eyes, suppressing a yawn as he momentarily forgot everything that had happened. That was until he laid his eyes upon Bruce and everything crashed down around him, reminding him of the last events. 

"How is he?" Tony asks while jumping into a standing position, from his once slummed stature. 

Bruce lets out a heavy sigh while looking at his best friend, feeling sadness and worry for the future of his nephew. He shakes his head lightly, and he can see the sadness envelop Tony's eyes. 

"He hit his head hard, and, Tony i'm so sorry. But he- he doesn't remember anything from before Oscorp." Bruce explains sadly. 

Tony felt like his whole world crumbled around him, the light was suddenly ripped from his grasp and he was plunged into darkness. I mean, sure, Peter now doesn't remember all the pain of being Spiderman, and everything. But he won't remember who Tony is, or any of them, or at least look at him like a father, as he hadn't met him yet. 

"Can I- can I see him?" Tony asks, looking at Bruce with sad eyes. 

Bruce nods silently, not knowing how to make this all okay. He begins to walk to where Peter resides, who when he woke up panicked, until people were able to Calm ( :) ) him down. 

When they made it to the room, Bruce turned to Tony and said, "Don't push him okay. You can try to remind him, but don't do it if he seems upset, I know it's hard for you. But it'll be hard for him to be able to cope if it gets too much." 

Tony wordlessly nods, knowing he can't be angry at Peter for not remembering, if anything, it saddens him more. 

Bruce nods, letting Tony know he can go in. With a deep breath he opens the door and goes in, letting out a shaky breath when he sees his son laying there looking at the ceiling. At the sound of the door Peter turns around and looks at Tony, a spark of recognition igniting in his eyes. 

"You're- you're Tony Stark." Peter stutters out in shock, making Tony's heart shatter even more than before. 

Tony nods and says, "and you're Peter Parker." 

Peter's eyes widen in shock, "You know me?" He asks, keeping his eyes on Tony the whole time. Maybe he could tell him what had happened, and why everything felt so bright, and so loud. 

Tony nods looking sad and like he is thinking about something. This makes Peter confused and he frowns, wondering why The Tony Stark would be sad about some random kid not remembering much from a certain period of time. 

"Can you- Can you tell me about myself. Obviously I know things, but I know i'm missing a lot." Peter says, with his voice sounding sad. 

Tony hesitates, should he really tell him about all the pain and heartache he has been through. But then, if he didn't he would be missing out on having his family back, and being a superhero. Yeah, it's hard and it hurts, but Tony knows it's for the best, and he knows if Peter were to know, he would agree and say that yes it hurts sometimes to be a superhero, but he gets to help people and save them. 

"Are you sure. Part of me thinks it would be better if you didn't know, Peter you've been through a lot. And this- this is your chance to start over, to forget all the pain and sadness, and to be happy. This is your choice." Tony says, knowing he'll leave the decision to his kid.  

Peter looks at Tony, trying to think of what to do. But a small part of him is screaming, telling him he needs to know, that there is something he must know, so he can do something, and people he can't just forget about. And when he looks at Tony, something in him knows, that he somehow knows this billionaire superhero, and that he can't just abandon everything he has known- or at least used to know. 

So, with that in mind. Peter nods and says, "tell me everything." 

And so Tony does, he makes sure to not leave anything out- even though he wanted to. And by the end of it, Peter looks shocked, but something in him knows it's true. All of it. 

He knows he can get him memories back, even if he has been told them. But it'll take time, but everyone is willing to help him and make sure that he is okay. 

-

-

-

A/N- :) 

- M xx