Screw you.

T.W- Bullying, blood. 

Summary- When Flash becomes too much for Peter to handle, what will the others do about it.

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I huffed as I walked into school, trying desperately to ignore the ringing of my senses. I know exactly what or who it is and I'm really not in the mood to have to deal with him today. I haven't slept yet as I ended up patrolling all night as people needed help, and I kept getting punched. So I'm honestly not in the mood today for what Flash will do to me. 

"Hey dude." Ned says cheerily as he walks over to me. His smile falters though when he sees the tired expression residing on my face. 

"You good?" He questions. 

I shrug and say, "I'm just tired and sore after being beat up countless times last night." I make sure to not say it loud enough for others to hear. 

His eyes widen and he does the symbol for me shooting a web, which makes me roll my eyes a little but nod letting him know it was from patrolling. 

"That sucks dude. But at least you could help people." He replies, making me nod in agreement. 

I would never stop doing it to help people, even if it caused me a little harm. 

We both begin to walk into school now and I know Flash is going to do something. 

Just as that thought crosses my mind, a body slams into mine sending me colliding painfully into the lockers. My back flares in pain as I look up and am met with Flash's fist colliding with my face; I can feel the blood drip down my face from my nose. 

"Hey Penis." Flash says, a smirk transforming his face. 

"Flash get off." I seethe, as he grips the collar of my shirt with my back still digging painfully into me. 

He scoff and looks at me with evil in his eyes, "i don't think so. After all, yesterday you got away from me before I could do anything." 

I mentally scream in anger and annoyance as I look over and see Ned being held by Flash's goons and no teachers in sight; of course there are no teachers. 

His fist slams once again into the side of my face, again and again this action is repeated, his fist moving down to my stomach. I can deal with pain, and people stronger than Flash punching me, but that doesn't mean this still doesn't hurt a lot. 

"Flash stop." I hear Ned shout, and my blurry eye sight lands on him trying to get out of their grip. 

When a sound comes from down the hall, Flash is quick to drop me to the floor and slam his foot into my stomach before dashing off. 

Ned is quick to rush over to me and help me sit up, as I wince with every moment. 

"What the Hell happened here." A teachers voice rings out and I look up to be met with worried eyes of a teacher. 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Bucky walked into the school, a scowl on his face that refused to leave since he received the call. He had been called by Peter and told he had to come pick him up as he was hurt. 

Tony was already on his way home from Malibu upon hearing the news and had told Bucky to go get him. 

As soon as Bucky's eyes land on Peter his anger increases. Peter had blood all over his face, his nose obviously crocked, his eye brow and lip split and dark bruises covering 70 percent of his face. And when the nurse lifted his shirt to show Bucky the bruises that lay on the skin he felt even angrier. 

When they left- Peter being helped by Bucky along the way. 

"I'm sorry." Peter mutters, sounding tired- which he really was. 

Bucky stops, making sure to support some of Peters weight for him and says firmly, "You have nothing to apologise for. You didn't do it." 

"I should've stopped Flash though, before he could do anything too harsh. I was just too tired, and scared that I might accidentally hurt him more than necessary." Peter says, not yet realising what he had said. 

Bucky remembers the name Flash, and knows he will deal with the piece of shit later on with the others. 

"Don't say that Peter. You did good okay, I'm proud. We all are. We know you were patrolling all night but you still went into school, you take the hits so someone else doesn't have to. Don't apologise okay." Bucky says, making no room for argument. 

-

Once Peter was home and cleaned up he went to bed, saying he just wanted to sleep and no one told him not to. They could see the hint of pain in his eyes and the tiredness so they let him. 

When Tony got home he went to see Peter, but saw him still asleep and knew he needed to do something before he woke up. 

"Do you know who it was?" He asks Bucky, who nods, pulling out his gun with a scowl still on his face. 

"It was Flash." Bucky says, spitting his name like it was venom. 

Natasha and Steve are now stood there as well, the others staying back to make sure Peter would be okay. 

-

When they pulled up to school everyone was still in class. Tony found it easy to hack into the school and see what class Flash was in so they all went into the school and to his class. 

Steve knocked on the door and walked in, everyone else following closely behind. Gasps echoed throughout the room as the teacher stood starstruck looking in the direction the hero's had just stopped. 

"Can we please talk to Flash, in the hall." Tony says, trying to keep his anger from leaking into his voice. 

Flash is quick to stand up, obviously excited to talk to the heros, thinking they want to offer him an internship or something like that. 

But as soon as he steps out the class and the door is shut, Bucky is pinning him to the lockers just like he has done to Peter earlier on in the day. Fear fills Flashes eyes as he looks at the other three who now have their weapons drawn. 

"If you ever. And we mean ever, touch or look at Peter in a bad way we will end your puny useless life. Not only that, if you hurt another kid, we will come after you. Understand." Bucky says, eyes turning darker as anger swarmed him. 

Flash nodded quickly and everyone smirked as Bucky dropped him to the floor, everyone following close behind. 

Tony would have been the one to do it, but it had not only angered Bucky, but also Winter, so they let him do it to try and help a little. 

-

When they got home Peter was on the sofa watching a film with everyone else. And everyone sat around with him, happy their kid was safe and they all watched films for the rest of the day. 

-

-

-

- M xx