Dating MJ

A/N- I have my maths exam today and I'm so worried, I really, really wanna pass this. And later on in the day I have a presentation :/

 And later on in the day I have a presentation :/

-Third Person P.O.V- 

"Pete, just do it, come on," Flash said, looking at Peter with a knowing look. 

Peter sighed and leaned back on the chair, a sullen look on his face. "You know I can't, what if- what if she doesn't like me," Peter mumbled leaning back in his chair. 

"Oh come on Peter, we all notice the looks MJ sends you, and somehow you don't notice," Ned spoke, standing beside Flash as the pair looked down at the grouchy teen. 

Peter shook his head while moving to stand, grabbing his backpack in the process. "No she doesn't, I just- even if I wanted to, I doubt I would be able to make myself say it. I would be too scared," Peter whispered, his voice faltering with his eyes downcast. 

Both Ned and Flash shake their head, exasperated looks on their faces. "You like her a lot don't you?" Flash asked, his head titled slightly in question. 

"Of course I do. Who the Hell wouldn't," Peter whispers, his eyes falling downcast. 

Flash and Ned exchange knowing looks, both nodding silently. 

-

"So what should we do?" Ned asks as he and Flash walk down the sidewalk beside each other. 

Flash thought for a moment before speaking, "let's set them up on a date. You ask MJ, and we'll trick Peter into going; we know if we tell him the truth he'll panic too much."

Ned smiles at the idea and nods his head, "that's a good one. I'll call MJ and ask her about it."

Flash nods his approval and smiles slightly, looking forward to setting up one of his best friends.

-

"So I'll meet you guys at the cinema at four, right?" Peter asks one last time, looking at both Ned and Flash.

Both their eyes spark with something, but Peter can't place it before it vanishes.

"Yup, dress nice," Ned chimes, a smile lighting his face.

Peter frowns at that, but shrugs it off while waving his hand. He makes his way home and changes, deciding to take Neds advice and dresses a little nicer than normal. 

He makes his way to the cinema and frowns when he doesn't see either Ned or Flash stood there. His eyes scan all around him and his eyes land on MJ, who is stood a little aways from him. Just as Peter looks at her, she turns and meets her eyes. 

For a moment, Peter freezes and thinks she might call him out for looking at her, and might say he was a stalker. But instead, she smiles slightly and waves while walking over to him. 

"Hey Loser, nice of you to join me," MJ greets, a smile on her face as she does so. 

Peter stares in shock before he splutters, "um join- join you?" 

MJ rolls her eyes slightly, Ned having explained everything to her. "Yes Loser, this is a date after all," she replies. 

Peter swallows and feels his face turn a little red, "uh yeah, of course."

His heart beats quickly in his chest as he carefully takes MJ's hand in his, the two of them walking up to the booth to get their tickets. 

-

Flash and Ned watched from a far as they made their way into the cinema, hands locked together as they talk to each other. 

"We did it," Flash cheers quietly, making Ned laugh lightly and shake his head.

"We did, at least it didn't backfire," Ned replies, a relived sigh escaping his lips. 

Flash snorts lightly and says, "well it was my idea after all. It never could have gone wrong." 

-

-

-

A/N- I hope this was okay, sorry it's so short. I'm like, very, very tired honestly. 

ALSO, requests will now be moved to a book dedicated to just them, so this will be the last request on this book. You can still send them in, it just won't be on this book but instead another book. It should be out sometime next week, but I'll let you all know. 

- M xx