Captains PSA

A/N- Have you guys watched Falcon and The winter solider yet?

Summary- Peter finds out about something he wasn't meant to, and let's just say, he uses it as pay back.

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I sighed for the hundredth time today, first Uncle Steve had embarrassed the Hell out of me with a video from the other week when I was high off some pain meds, he claimed and I quote 'sorry Peter, but the others deserve to see it, it's funny.' 

Then, dad had dragged me down to the lab- as much as I love the lab, I had to school- and in turn, it made me leave late. 

By the time I arrived I was twenty minutes late, and thankfully I didn't get into much trouble. Just a warning that if I did anything else today that could be seen as 'bad,' then I would get a detention. 

It was all going well, until Flash came along. He pushed me around, punched and kicked me, and called me names. Then left. It made me late to class and I ended up getting a detention, much to Flash's joy. 

So here I was, shouldering my bag and walking into the detention room. Coach Wilson was sat off to the side, a bored look on his face as he looked down at his book. 

I pulled out my phone and text dad what happened and that I'll just swing home. 

"Alright, be quiet and watch this. Or don't, I don't really care," Coach Wilson voices before he presses a button on the tv.  

My eyes drift to the outside and I pay no mind to what's being played, that is of course, until I head a very familiar voice. 

'So... you got detention. You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong. The question is, how are you gonna make things right? Maybe you were trying to be cool. But take it from a guy who's been frozen for 65 years... the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules,' Uncle Steve's voice rings through the room. 

My eyes widen and I choke down a laugh as I watch my Uncle. 

Oh this perfect. 

Quickly pulling out my phone I go to YouTube and type in 'Captain America PSA.'

I spot the video and save it to my phone, a smirk falling onto my face as I continue to watch my Uncle talk about his life back in the old days and how breaking the rules isn't cool. 

Paybacks a bitc-

-

Arriving back home I sent everyone a bright smile, making some of them look at me with worried eyes. 

"Kid, are you good?" Uncle Clint asks as my smile continues to grow. 

I nod and reply, "oh yeah. I'm prefect." 

He frowns deeply and moves towards me while placing the back of him hand on my forehead. I raise an eyebrow in question. 

"Just making sure you're not sick. Tony told us you had detention, I wouldn't have thought you would be so happy about it," he explains, I can see Uncle Steve in the back looking at us and I smile even wider- if possible. 

"You'll find out later, I found something very interesting," I quip, holding back a laugh as Uncle Steve's face falls in realisation.

Everyone else looks confused but dad says, "alright kiddo."

-

We had just finished eating dinner when I stood up from my seat. All conversations died and everyone looked at me with a worried gleam in their eyes. 

"Everyone, when you're ready please go into the common room, I need to show you something very important," I announce. 

Everyone nods and files out the door and Uncle Steve walks over to me before I can leave. 

"Please tell me it's not what I think it is," he pleads, eyes locking with mine. 

"Let's not forget what you showed everyone this morning Uncle Steve, let's not forget," I say with a wave of my hand. 

Just as I was about to walk out the door I turn with an innocent smile all the while saying, "sorry Uncle Steve, but the others deserve to see it, it's funny."

Getting into the common room I hear him quietly curse, and then everyone shouts, 'language.' 

We all settle down on the sofas and once everyone has stopped talking I say, "FRI, please play the video I sent you earlier in the day."

Confusion morphs peoples faces but they turn their attention to the screen as Uncle Steve appears on screen in his battle gear. 

'So...you got a detention,' as soon as those words are said laughter flows through the room from everyone. 

I smile as well and laugh with them, turning I look at my Uncle and see him shaking his head with a smile. I was happy he wasn't annoyed or upset, I didn't want that. I was just happy everyone was laughing. 

As the video comes to an end I say quickly, "there's actually more." 

Chaos ensures, and I laugh as I see Uncle Steve face palm with a smile on his face. 

-

-

-

A/N- Not me wanting to also write a one shot book for Peter and Bucky, being brothers, best friends, and maybe even dad!Bucky. Although that won't happen for a while as Parley is next on the list :)

- M xx