Thanksgiving

A/N- *Sniffles* I'm back :)))

Summary- well, thanksgiving. (sidenote I'm British so like, :????)

-Third Person P.O.V-

As soon as Peter's eyes opened he couldn't stop his smile from growing on his face.

Today was Thanksgiving.

And that means one thing.

Food.

"Happy Thanksgiving FRI." Peter exclaims happily while jumping out of bed.

'Happy Thanksgiving Mini boss.' FRIDAY replies, sounding just as cheerful as Peter.

The air was cold and the wind was bitter, but inside the tower the warmth spread through the entire building, heating up everything around it. The only inhabitants in the building was the Stark family, everyone else was at home with their family celebrating.

"Morning Petey, happy Thanksgiving. Ready to eat a lot?" Tony questions as he sees Peter walk into the room.

Peter's eyes turn bright at the mention of food once again and he nods enthusiastically.

"I am, I can't wait to not be able to move I ate that much." Peter laughs slightly.

Tony smiles at how happy Peter is and replies, "you're not going patrolling today are you?" He asks. 

Peter thinks for a moment and shakes his head, "not today, I want to spend the day with you guys." 

Tony can't stop his heart from warming slightly at his words, he knows how much Peter loves to patrol and help people, so the fact he is taking the day off to spend with them all means a lot to Tony.

"Thanks kiddo." Tony says while pulling him into a hug, Peter happily wraps his arms around Tony. 

-

"Pete, May is on her way here." Tony calls out, interrupting Bucky and Peters game of food catch- you just have to throw food into one and others mouths and not miss. 

You see, although Peter lives with Tony, he isn't his biological son. May and Tony have joint custody of him, to allow May to be able to travel more and have more time off, and she can always come over and see Peter. 

Peter gets distracted by this and the carrot Bucky threw hits him in the face, making Peter flinch and stumble back in shock. He makes sure not to use his senses when playing this game as he knows Bucky would get angry, and it wasn't really fair. 

Peter glares towards Bucky who in return holds his arms up in surrender, "sorry Pete, I didn't mean to." Bucky proclaims, but they both know he really did mean to do that. 

Before a fight can break out between the two, the elevator doors slide open revealing Aunt May. 

"Hi Aunt May." Peter cheers, catapulting himself into her. She very nearly falls to the floor, but she keeps her balance and wraps her arms tightly around her nephew. 

"How are you Peter." She asks once they pull away. 

As Peter begins to ramble about everything that happened since they last saw each others, the others watch with smiles at how excited Peter is. 

-

"FOOD!" Pepper shouts from the kitchen, Bucky and May helping to make it. 

Everyone was there, celebrating together except Clint, who went to spend time with his family for the day. 

Peter had set the table with the help of Wanda, and they were all ready to eat. Due to most people having a fast metabolism and eating a lot, it took a lot of people and time to make enough food for everyone. But that's just how their family works. 

-

"I'm stuffed." Peter moans as he slumps in his chair. 

Everyone laughs at the youngest and Steve ruffles his hair, "you did eat a lot." He points out. 

Peter shrugs and says, "that's how thanksgiving works, eat until you can barley move. You guys have all obviously done it wrong."

Tony shakes his head fondly and says, "Come on kid, it's film time." 

This spikes his interest and Peter quickly sits up, trying not to expel his dinner and rushes to the living room with everyone close behind. Once they've watched the film they'll all clean up; but for now, it's time they spend some time all as a family. 

-

-

-

A/N- I'm back. I really needed that break to focus on how I felt and what makes me happy. I feel a lot better and because of it I know I can write better, and know it's not me doing it for the sake of it, but more so because I wanted to. Thanks for waiting guys, I've missed you all. 

If any of you have requests, let me know. 

I love you all. 

- M xx