Wait...That's Peter?

A/N- Heads up, if my writing gets worse or I ever forget to post it's because i've started college and it's really busy so I don't have much time on my hands.

Summary- When Tony leaves something out and something happens to Peter, it's Tony's responsibility to deal with the repercussions. 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Tony smiled as the last drop fell into the flask. He had spent so much time working on this and he couldn't be happier with the out come; of course he wasn't a hundred percent sure it worked but he had hope.

He glanced into the fridge type place where he puts all his work only to see it's full, so, with a sigh he stands up and head up the stairs to the kitchen. He knows he maybe should label it, but who would ever touch something that looked like- and in reality- was a conical flask. 

After placing it in there he leaves, heading back down to his lab with the proudness of knowing he had finally done it. 

He had finally made a deaging formula. 

-

Peter bounded through the tower and into the kitchen, a smile on his face at finally being home from school. 

He yanked to fridge door open- nearly off its hinges- and looked at the contents within. His throat begged for water and when his eyes landed on the clear liquid sitting in a weird glass- Peter was sure he knew what it was, yet he couldn't quite place it- and he picked it up. Without much more thought he swallowed down the liquid, grimacing slightly at the strange taste lingering in his mouth.

Peter suppress a yawn and looked over to the sofa to see it unoccupied. He pulls his body onto it and shuts his eyes, sleep washing over him almost instantly as he ignored the weird tingling of his limbs. 

-

Nat walked into the living room, frowning when he eyes landed on a small baby laying soundlessly asleep on the sofa, almost drowning in clothes.

Peter's clothes. 

She moves forward, making sure to stay silent and looks down at the baby. His hair is brown and curly, and she takes a guess that his eyes are the same bambi eyes they all know. 

Natasha rushes out and down to the lab to see Tony. ,

"What have you done." She almost screeches, making Tony drop his tools in shock and look up to see the fuming mama spider in front of him. 

Tony frowns, unsure of what she means. "I've done a lot today, would you like to elaborate?" He exclaims. 

Nat huffs and says, "What you've done to Peter." 

This catches his attention as a million thoughts race through his head. "What do you mean. What's wrong with Peter?" He rushes out in fear. 

Nat frowns sensing his confusion and worry, "Why. Is. He. A. Baby." She says, making every word clear. 

Tony cracks a smile until he sees her face and knows she isn't messing around. It's then that he remembers what he had placed up there and curses under his breath while rushing up to the living room. 

When he arrives there he is shocked to see Steve there cradling a small baby that resembles Peter from when he was in fact a baby. 

When Peter's wide bambi eyes land on Tony a smile breaks across his face as a small giggle escapes his lips and he gurgles, "dadda." 

Tony can't help a smile spread across his face as he looks at his son, his son who he didn't think he would ever see as a baby again. 

"Hey buddy, what did you do?" Tony asks softly, taking his son from the Captains arms and smiling when he snuggles into his chest. 

Peter doesn't reply, and Tony ruffles the small curls that lay upon his head. 

"Don't worry bubba, i'll love after you. You'll be back to normal in a day." Tony reassures, and all Peter can do is giggle in response. 

Everyone smiles at how adorable he is, and they all sit around in a circle and play with him. 

-

-

-

A/N- This isn't long I know, but I still don't feel very well as well. So like, yeah. 

- M xx