After the vigilante

A/N- *Le gasp* it's a request. Also, I'm online and in lockdown until like February or March

Summary- 

-Peter's P

-Peter's P.O.V- 

A sigh falls from my lips as I think about the last few months. They've turned to chaos honestly. First May died and Tony adopted me- I had been working as his intern for a long time already. I also didn't tell him about my 'extra curricular hobbies', and well, it's backfired. 

Badly. 

About a month ago I had been on patrol in the late hours of the night, and then Iron man was in front of me, shouting at me about how I need to stop and report to SHEILD headquarters and give my identity otherwise I would been seen as a vigilante and they would continue to hunt me. 

And of course I said no. This led to a fight between my other family members, and yet they didn't actually know they were fighting their youngest in the family. 

I was contemplating telling Tony, knowing it could stop it all and I wouldn't have to deal with the fighting and the lying. 

That was until I heard him talking to the others about my alter ego, Spiderman. I'll say it a little nicer and skip over the curses, but he said 'when I find out who that Spider is I will personally kill them. I don't care if they think they're helping, they just cause more trouble then they're worth.'

And, to put it lightly. That hurt. Part of me had always thought maybe I don't actually help people and cause issues. After all, I was the reason Uncle Ben died. and Aunt May. So I stopped patrolling for a while and didn't really talk much to people. 

But after seeing the issues in the paper, saying how crimes were on the rise once more I knew I had to keep going and just be better. My 'family' could see something was wrong and tried to talk to me but I brushed it off, and I still do. 

It was a little better now, I speak to them more and spend more time with them. But I know a part of me will never forget what he had said to me, no matter what he will find out in the future. 

-

Sitting in school I let my mind wander a little, my senses where a little more 'alive' today, putting me on edge, but I tried to ignore it. 

That was until I heard a scream. I looked up in shock and saw people looking at the door much like I was. We were all guided to the side and the lights where turned off making it pitch black in the room and people were unable to see, except me as I had my super senses on full drive. 

I knew I had to get out and get help and thankfully there was a vent right beside me which I could just about squeeze through. Without hesitation I slipped the grate off the vent and pushed myself in while putting the grate back on the hole. 

Five minutes pass before I make it to the bathroom and slip out of the vent. I thanked Tony for making me look at the layout of the school in case of an attack like this to help get me and others out.