Class trip

A/N- This will probably be quiet short as I don't feel the best right now, I also have an important announcement at the end of this so please read it. 

Summary- Peter goes home during the day and a class thinks he's with them and he gets dragged along with them

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter was already on his way home, even though it was eleven. His school had a half day today and his lessons had already ended for the day; part of him had been very tempted to just stay home that day, but after some thought he decided he may as well go to school. 

He walks into the tower, a small smile on his face as he thinks about all the things he could do with the rest of the day off.

Peter frowns slightly when he sees a tour group, rather large, gathered around the lobby and all making their way through security.

He pulls out his own badge, swerving around the group that all seem to be his age and walks through the private security gate.

Peter was about to get into the elevator when a voice stop him. "Young man, get back with the group," A voice shouts.

Stopping in place, Peter turns around and sees a teacher stood there glaring at him, students behind her frowning a little but not speaking up. Silently, Peter wonders how she could think he was a student there, but there were a lot of students.

He was about to say he wasn't a student and go upstairs, but instead he nods his head and stands in line. May as well have some fun with it.

-

They make their way along a corridor towards one of the labs when a girl stands beside him.

"I've never seen you before, are you new or something?" She asks looking at Peter with a raised eyebrow. 

Peter looked at her at repressed his laugh, "nope, I don't even go to this school," he admitted. 

This made the girl frown deeply as she looked at him closely, "then, why are you here?" She asked, her voice curious. 

"Well, my school finished early, and I live here. I was going upstairs when one of your teachers shouted at me, saying how I should stick with the group; and I was bored so I thought, why not. I'm also wondering how she thought I was with this school," Peter replied, a smile falling on his lips. 

A smile played on her lips as she sighed quietly, "she's a new teacher so I'm not all surprised."

"You two, stop with the talking and listen or you'll be kicked out the tour," the same teacher who had told Peter to stay with the group whisper-yelled at the two of them, making Peter stifle a laugh at the thought of being kicked from his own home. 

They continue on in silence and Peter can feel curious eyes settle on him as he keeps walking along with the group. Peter could see some interns looking at him with a funny look, having known exactly who he was and the fact he didn't in fact, go to this school. 

The group had just walked into a lab when the door opened, revealing a frowning Tony Stark. 

"Pete, what the Hell are you doing here?" Tony asks his son, looking at him in curiosity, while looking at all of the unfamiliar people around him. 

Peter shrugged and sent a smile at his dad, "I just decided to join this tour group." 

His dad was about to reply when the teacher spoke before he could, "sorry sir, but how do you know my student?" 

Tony looked at the teacher in shock, a deeper frown tugging at his lips. "Well, first of all. He's my son, and second, he isn't your student. In fact, he doesn't even go to your school," Tony replied, his voice wasn't angry, nor blaming, more so curious. 

The teacher's eyes widened as she turned to look at Peter, "wait, you're not?" 

Peter sent her a sheepish grin, shrugging a little, "no. Sorry," he replied, a little amused. He knew the teacher wouldn't get into trouble for his actions, although he did hope she would learn more about her students because of this. 

"Oh wow, I am- I am so sorry," she gushed, looking embarrassed. Peter could see everyone looking at them all, mostly in shock about who Peter is, but also slightly amused from the situation. 

Peter shrugged again while replying, "I liked it honestly." 

Tony allowed a breathy laugh to fall from his lips as he shook his head, muttering under his breath, "only you could find a tour of your home interesting."

"Sorry if he caused any trouble, I'll be taking him now," Tony spoke louder, placing a gentle hand on Peters shoulder and guiding him towards the door. 

Peter smiled at everyone and sent a fleeting wave to everyone as he left. 

-

-

-

A/N- Okay, so first, requests are now going to be moved to a book, so if you send a request it'll be put there. 

Secondly, this book will be coming to an end, very, very soon. There will still be Irondad and Spiderson from the request book, and my account will still be the same as always with books being published. I just think it's time for me to move on and start writing something else. I think the next one shot book will be a Parley one, because honestly I need it in my life. 

But I'll give you more information of it all very soon. 

I love you all. 

- M xx