Team Parley

A/N- It's 1am I have to be up for school early but honestly, my brain isn't working with it. So I'm writing instead.

Summary-

-Peter's P

-Peter's P.O.V-

If someone were to tell me three years ago I liked someone but didn't have the balls to go up to them, I would have laughed and denied it.

But now; now, as I look up from my homework and see Harley working on his own, I can't stop my heart from fluttering.

Everyone now and again I could feel his eyes on me, but I didn't think too much of it. After all, there was no way Harley liked me, we barely even spoke. And when we did, I was a stuttering, blushing mess and that more then likely drove him away.
Although dad kept telling me I was wrong and 'Harley does like you kid. How blind are you?'

But thinking of talking to him, and well- telling him how I felt. No- no I couldn't.

Standing up and deciding to go down to the lab to do some work I see Harley look up at me in confusion. Both of us had days off today, something was going on at my school, a trip or something but I didn't want to go- not after what happened last time- and Harley had a study day as he was in the year above. Not that anyone knew we lived together, or even knew each other at that.

Harley moved in around 8 months ago when his mum sadly passed, he was devastated and dad took him in straight away. At first I wasn't sure if I liked him, but I've grown used to him and, obviously I liked him now.

"Where you going?" Harley asked.

I blushed slightly, internally cursing at myself. "The- the labs, I just wanna work on- on something," I stutter avoiding his eyes.

Dang his eyes. His blue eyes always seemed to shine brightly when I looked at him and I could stare at them forever- I stop my train of thought before I do something stupid.

He hesitates slightly before saying "can I come with you?"

A small smile falls on my lips and I'm quick to remove it while nodding, not quite trusting my voice to reply.

Together we head down to the labs.

-Third Person P.O.V-

Half of Peter's year- it was a rather small year- made their way into Stark Towers, looking at the tower in awe and starry eyes.

Flash was one of the people in the group, and he was excited to expose Peter for all his lies, even if he wasn't there to defend himself.

Tony decided to lead this group, he wasn't one to normally lead tours but this was Peter's year and that meant he wanted to show a little more then the average tour.

To say everyone was shocked to see the owner of Stark industries was their tour guide would be an understatement. But they were quick to stop their chatter at the threat of him leaving.

Tont started off at the boring labs- well boring to him. He was used to his own lab; but to everyone else it was amazing.

"Alright guys, how about we go and see my personal labs," Tony called out, making them all nod in excitement.

Meanwhile, Halrey was working himself up to be able to tell Peter how he really felt.

He had confided in Tony, telling him how much he liked Peter but he didn't want to blow it and it turn out Peter doesn't even like him. Albeit, Tony did say Peter really did like him. But how could he be sure that he wasn't just messing with him.

Harley looked up, seeing Peter working over his spiderman suit. Finding out Peter was Spiderman made Halrey like him that little bit more, I mean, he was Spiderman after all. Although, he made sure to not pester Peter about it, even if Peter wasn't Spiderman, he would still be perfect to Halrey.

He watched as Peter's curls fell onto his forehead and every now and again, his hand would move upwards and brush away some hair that fell in front of his eyes.

Inhaling deeply, Harley knew it was now or never.

"Peter, can we- can we talk?" Harley asks while standing up and moving to where Peter was sit.

Startled slightly Peter looked up and nodded, wondering what it was Harley wanted to talk to him about.

"Sure Halrs, what's up?" Peter asked, the nickname falling from his lips with no thought.

Peter blushed but didn't say anything about it, seeing as Harley smiled brightly when he heard Peter call him that.

"It's just- well, I- I like you. And it's okay if you don't like me as well, I just- I want you to know. And I was going to tell you ages ago, but well, I got scared,"  Harley admits, avoiding Peter's eyes in fear of seeing the rejection in his eyes.

Peter couldn't move, he couldn't think. Harley Keener, his crush, just said he liked him. Oh my God.

"Oh my God," Peter whispered aloud, hardley realising he had said it.

Harley looked up in shock, thinking he had messed everything up. He was about to say something in his desperation when Peter spoke.

"I like- I like you too. I was- I was scared as well," Peter replies in a small voice.

Harley was unable to keep the smile from his face.

However, on the other side of the glass wall that looked on into the lab from the hall, Peter's year and Tony were stood there.

Peter's year was in shock, wondering why Keener and Parker were in the personal lab. And why they were together. Flash was looking at Peter with hatred that flared in his eyes, although he didn't say anything knowing it was probably a bad idea at the moment in time.

Tony, on the other hand, was freaking out. And in the good way thank Heavens.

"FRI, tell the others this is not a test. And Team Parley is really happening," Tony rushes out, watching as the two of them spoke, joy sparking their facial features.

A minute, if even, passed and all the avengers were stood there watching Peter and Harley speak. It was really happening, after so much time and bets- Natasha now 50 dollars richer and Clint 50 dollars poorer- Peter and Halrey were finally together. Or, at least admitting the feeling to each other.

"What's happening," someone asked after the silence reined over them all for a moment just watching the two talk and laugh to one and another.

Tony smiled a little, glad they finally spoke to each other and stopped avoiding each other and admitted what everyone else could clearly see.

"My boy is growing up," Tony whisper, only loud enough for the avengers to hear. And they all couldn't help but smile and nod in agreement.

-

-

-

A/N- Why do I feel like my writing is better at stupid times like this. Please someone explain. Also screw college, it makes me feel all ew inside and ugh I have to actually go in now on the 8th and that won't go well. Sorry bye love you guys.

- M xx