Barton family

A/N- I want to apologise for how long this took to write as it completely slipped my mind. So if anyone has requested something and it's been a while just send me a PM so I can remember.

Summary-

-Peter's P

-Peter's P.O.V-

"You're joking right," I whine, trying desperately to get my dad to change his mind.

He shakes his head and glares at me slightly, "no I'm not. You need a break Peter. You're always out patrolling and it'll take a toll on you soon. Clint and Laura both said it was okay for you to go to theres for a couple weeks and I think it's a good idea," dad replies, his voice firm and daring me to argue back.

Rolling my eyes I shake my head slightly while walking away and mumbling "this is going to be so bad."

-

Happy drove me all the way to Clint and his familys farm. I didn't want to go there, only because I wouldn't have anywhere to swing and I don't want something bad to happen while I was gone. Although dad and Nat both promised to patrol for me to make sure people are safe which made me feel a little better.

"Thanks Hap," I mumble as I get out the car with my bag in tow.

Happy sends me a sad glance, noticing how much I want to stay but knowing I have to. "Have fun Pete. If you need me or one of the others just call," he instructs, a smile on his face.

"Yeah thanks," I nod in acknowledgment.

He takes one last glance at me before he begins to drive away. I watch for a moment as he leaves and then take in my surroundings.

Everything is green and quiet, the contrast to where I live making a huge difference. My senses aren't over run and all I can hear is birds chirping and wind blowing. It also smells of fresh air, that fills my lungs with pure oxygen.

"PETER!" I hear Clint shout from the side of me.

Turning around I see his smiling face as he walks towards me. Laura is beside him holding Nathan, while Cooper and Lila walk beside them both.

"Hi," I greet with a smile. "Thank you for having me by the way," I smile, as much as I would of liked to stay home I'm not going to be mean and I am thankful they took me in.

"Of course Peter. It's lovely to see you again," Laura replies, pulling me into a hug.

After hugging Laura I hug the others, while saying hi to them.

"Want me to take you to your room?" Cooper asks, making me nod and smile.

"Sure," I agree and follow him to the front porch and into their house. I've been coming here since I was little and they're pretty much my cousins but I don't really say that.

"Here ya go," he speaks, opening a door and gesturing to the room inside.

I smile gratefully and thank him before chucking my bag on the bed.

"If you want we could go out into the woods?" He suggests, I look out and see the high trees swaying in the wind and smile brightly.

"Oh defenitly," I cheer while jumping up from where I had sat on the bed.

Laughing he nods and we both make our way out the house.

Maybe this won't be so bad.

-

A week had already past and honestly I didn't want to leave. I could finally be a kid here as although at home I can be, I still have the responsibility of being Spiderman (although I would never change that).

Every day Cooper and I would go into the woods for hours. We had started to build a huge hut type thing from wood and fallen trees and it was coming along great.

I had spent a little time with Lila and Nathan as well but not as much with them as I have with Cooper.

-

I hugged Nathan and Lila sadly as both of them had tears in their eyes.

"Don't cry guys. I'm sure you'll come to mine soon," I remind them with smile.

They nod and wipe their tears before moving back.

I hug and thank Clint and Laura and then stop at Cooper.

I hug him tightly and say, "you better keep that hut in good shape," making him nod as he hugs me.

"I will, I will don't worry," he agrees a small laugh falling from him lips.

"I'll see you around," I smile before turning to walk to the car.

"Bye Pete," he waves as do the others. I smile back and wave as i get into the car Happy sits in.

"Was it good?" He asks as he pulls away and we begin to drive away.

I nod and smile thinking of everything, "it was."

-

-

-

A/N- I hope this was okay. And once again I'm sorry it took so long.

- M xx