Valentines day

A/N- Happy Valentines day my people, if you're like me, and alone, well, you're not anymore (as long as you're 14+ and consent to it) then we're now dating in a platonic way. I love you all.

Summary- It's Parley, do you need anymore? 

-Peter's P.O.V- 

Waking up I felt warmth flood my system as someone pulled me closer to them, my head was resting on their chest and my arms were around their waist. A small smile crawls onto my face knowing it's Harley. 

"I know you're awake Petey," I hear Harley whisper as his arms tighten around me. 

Pouting I cuddle closer to him and whisper, "I don't wanna move, you're comfy." 

A laugh rumbles his chest slightly and a kiss is placed on my forehead, "we can lay here as long as you like," he mumbles, making me smile and tilt my head slightly to look at him. 

"Happy valentines day Harls," I reply, a smile settling permanently on my face as I look at his sleep dishevelled hair. 

A smile spreads across his face widely and he leans down, capturing his lips with mine, "happy valentines day Petey, I love you." 

"I love you too," I whisper, meaning every word. 

-

A couple hours pass of us not moving before my stomach rumbles. Harley laughs, making me pout and scowl a little, "are you hungry by any chance?" He asks, a hint of amusement in his voice.  

"Yeah," I sigh in defeat, knowing it's probably time to actually get up anyway. 

Before he replies I slowly pull myself out of the comforts of his grip and warmth, shivering slightly at the coldness that greets my skin once I make it out of bed. Harley is quick to follow and I spot his hoodie and smile a little to myself before sliding it over my head and silently laughing at how big it is. 

Turning around slightly I see Harley pulling another of his hoodies over his head as well, before walking over to me and taking my hand in his. We were already wearing joggers so we didn't need to change anything else. 

"Come on, I'm hungry, and I know as a fact you are too," Harley voices, pulling me out of the room and down to the kitchen. 

-

It was now the early evening, Harley and I had spent the day watching films together, and just spending time together, but now it was time to go on our date. 

I pulled on my suit jacket and smiled a little, thinking of all the times I had spent with Harley. We met when I was thirteen and he was fourteen, and a year later, he asked me out. At first I didn't think it would last all that long, after all, relationships at that age hardly last; and yet, three years later we're still together and I couldn't be happier. 

We planned on going to a restaurant, and we were able to get a table on the roof of the building that gives us privacy and a good view, but at the end of the day, as cheesy as it may sound, as long as I had Harley beside me I don't care where we go. 

"Woah, you look hot," Harley says, making me jump slightly and blush while turning around and looking at him. 

My eyes widen when I take in what he looks like, his dirty blonde hair was slicked back a little, a single piece of hair falling over his eye, refusing to move. He wore a similar suit to me, but his was dark blue, almost navy. 

"Have you looked at you, wow," I mumble, still slightly shocked. 

He smiles brightly and takes my hand once again in his, "come on babe, we can't be late." 

Harley and I had just finished eating and I reached into my pocket and pulled out a little box, I handed it over to Harley with a shy smile and watched as his eye lit up. 

Wordlessly he opened it and tears gathered in his eyes as he looked at it, I began to panic a little thinking he hated it but a smile spread across his face when he looked up at me. 

"I love you so much Petey, I love it thank you," he whispers, his voice heavy with emotions. 

I watched as he pulled the dog chain out, I had it engraved with the date we got together and it saying 'I'll love you forever Harls' and he pulled the chain around his neck and smiled down at it. 

He reached into his pocket and also pulled out a small box handing it to me, I smiled at him and took a breath before opening it. 

I was met with a silver ring in it in the style of a band. Gasping I pulled it out, tears already gathering in my eyes as I noticed an engraving in it, similar to mine it had the date we got together and his said 'I love you so much Petey.' 

"It's a promise ring," he whispers, now kneeling in front of me and lightly taking the ring from me. Tears were now freely flowing down my face as happiness swarmed my veins. 

"If you'll allow it, then I promise, soon, I'll marry you," he says, looking at me with love in his eyes. 

I can't seem to find my voice all I can do is nod and smile brightly at him, he slips the ring onto my middle finger and tears are now falling from his eyes as well. 

I stand up and so does he and we engulf each other into a hug as I hold onto him like he's my life line- which he is in all honesty. "I love you so fucking much Harls, thank you so much," I cry, feeling so grateful to have him in my life. 

"I love you too Pete, so much, and don't thank me for loving you, I always will," he replies. 

Looking slightly we catch each others eyes and move to meet each other half way in a passionate kiss. I really have found my soulmate. 

-

-

-

A/N- 7 hours later, two breakdowns and some sadness cause I feel so alone and it's written. Honestly gave me so many feels writing this and I just want someone to cuddle rn :( oh well, have a good day guys, love you all.

- M xx