You're dating Spiderman??

A/N- Here is a picture of my doggo cause I'm a little sad.

Summary-

-Harley's P

-Harley's P.O.V-

"Sometimes I wish I could just go to your school," I whine while hugging Peter.

He has today off from school and I have to go on an annoying trip. I wasn't paying much attention to where because I didn't really care. I just want to spend time with Peter.

He laughs and hugs me back tightly, his head resting on my chest.

"It'll be fine Harls, and if it's really that boring you can call or text me. You know I'll be around," he replies softly.

I hum and nod, "yeah. You're right. I should probably go."

He nods and pulls away but I quickly pull him back in and capture his lips on mine.

A few moments pass before we pull back and I smile as I look at Peter, "I love you Petey."

"I love you too Harls," he replies, a smile lingering on his lips.

I smile brightly before turning around and walking to the elevator. I see Tony and he gives me a look which makes me smile, the look basically said 'don't you dare break my kids heart.' But honestly, I would never, ever dream of doing something like that.

Walking into the elevator I ask FRIDAY to take me down from the penthouse which she does and I think about where I'm going.

I remember hearing something about a big company.

Ah, oh well.

-

Oh God.

Oh God.

But also, yes.

We're at Stark industries. That's right, we're having a trip here. To my boyfriends house.

I pulled out my phone and text Peter:

Me- Hey babe, can I come see you?

Peter- of course, but I thought you were on a trip?

Me- yeah I am

Peter- ohhhh. I'm in my lab with dad

I smile when I read the message and wait until we are in the building and walking around.

"Can I go to the toilet?" I ask, looking at my teacher.

He frowns before saying "do you know where it is?"

I nod and he sighs before nodding "be quick," he adds.

Smiling I nod and make my way down the hall. Once out of sight I slip into the elevator and say, "hey FRI, couldn't take me to Pete could ya?"

'Of course Harley,' she responds before I start moving upwards.

A smile falls onto my lips as I think about seeing Peter and my heart flutters slightly.

As soon as the doors slide open I see Peter laying on the floor with his suit on and Tony sat working on the suit.

I don't say anything as I go over and lay beside Peter, "hey babe, why you on the floor?"

Peter jumps slightly, although I'm sure he already knew I was here as he turns his attention from the ceiling to me.

"Harls," Peter shouts before flinging himself onto me, his head resting on my chest once again.

"I was just thinking," he states with a small shrug.

I hum and hug him, "and the suit?"

"Was making adjustments."

I nod and then shift into a sitting position, taking him with me.

My hand reaches out and lifts his suit mask just high enough to see his lips and a smirk falls on my lips as I lean in and kiss him.

He kisses back and wraps his arms around my neck as my arms wrap around his waist.

"Oi you two, I would prefer it if you didn't make out when I'm here as well," Tony chimes in, making us break the kiss.

I laugh as does Peter, until he stops and turns his attention to the glass window to the side of us.

I follow his gaze and see all my class mates stood there gaping at us and pointing.

"This isn't good," I mumble dropping my head to Peter's shoulder.

He snorts slightly then replies, "hey, now you can be known as the one dating Spiderman. Lucky you."

Rolling my eyes I smile at him and kiss him again before looking back at my class.

This is going to take some explaining.