Flower crowns

A/N- THERE IS GONNA BE A SPECIAL UPDATE ON FRIDAY BECAUSE I WANT TO. DEFENITLY, IS NO REASON AT ALL. NOPE. NADA. NONE. OKAY MAYBE THERE IS OH WELL.

OH PS, PETE IS 16 AND HARLEY IS 17

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter held Harleys hand as they made their way down into the garden on the tower. Peter's curls were fluffy on his head after just being washed, a baby blue sweater covered most of him, having gotten it a couple sizes to big. 

Harley glanced over and couldn't help the smile that tugged on his lips as he looked at Peter. The sun was hitting his face in just the right way, allowing his brown eyes to shine brightly in the light. 

In Harleys mind, Peter looked like an angel. Peter's goofy smile would be able to melt the coldest of hearts and make even the saddest of people feel a little spark of hope for a better future. Dang he loved this boy. 

"Do I look bad?" Peter asked quietly, his head tilted to the side in question, having spotted his boyfriend looking at him for a while. 

Harley stops moving, tugging on Peters hand slightly so his chest is against his. He lets go of Peters hand, making the younger frown momentarily, before Harley lightly grabs Peters face, making him look in his eyes. 

"No baby, you look amazing, you always will. I was just admiring how beautiful you were," Harley murmurers, a smile on his face as he does so. 

Peter blushes furiously, his eyes dropping a little before looking back at Harley, a smile so pure on his face that anyone would stumble when they saw him. "I love you," Peter whispers shyly. 

Harley smiles, moving his head down slightly and connecting their lips for a moment in a delicate kiss before he pulls away, forehead resting against Peters. "I love you too," Harley whispers back, looking into the dazed eyes of his boyfriend. 

They begin to make their way into the garden, hands back together in place and smiles on both their faces. 

Peter leads Harley over to a patch of grass covered in daisies and sits down. Harley follows his lead and sits behind him, pulling Peter back so his back rests against his chest, his legs on either side of Peter. 

"Would you like a flower crown?" Peter asks in a small voice, tilting his head back to get a better view at Harley. 

"I would love one," Harley replies, resting his head on Peters shoulder. 

Peter nods, smiling brightly, Harley silently thinks he looks like an excited puppy dog and it makes his heart stutter in his chest slightly. Peter begins to work on the crown, weaving the daisies together expertly, something he was taught to do when he was very young. 

He finished one and moved onto another. 

Ten minutes later he handed his boyfriend a flower crown made of daises, a smile on his face as he carefully places it on Harleys head. Harley does the same for Peter, his heart skipping a beat at just how beautiful Peter looks. 

"I love it Petey, thank you, and you look amazing," Harley voices, his hands moving to feel the flowers in his head. 

Peter giggles slightly and nods, "you're welcome Harls, and so do you." 

Harley wraps his arms around Peter, holding him close to him. The both of them were content to stay there for the rest of the day, basking in the sunlight and the joy of being in each others arms. 

-

-

-

A/N- This was short and sweet. I hope you liked it. 

- M xx