This is Harley

A/N- M'cold as heck

ALSO HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY NEW DOGGO MELODY. SHE IS 12/13 AND SHE IS ADORABLE.

Summary- Peter and Harley meet

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I walk through the door of the lab, a smile on my face as I look for Mr Stark. FRIDAY had told me he was in the lab, yet he doesn't seem to be here. 

"Mr Stark?" I call out, confused as to why he wasn't actually here. 

"Who are you?" A voice calls out, his accent showing he wasn't from queens or around here. 

I frown as I look at the golden brown haired boy with blue eyes, who's stood at one of the tables with a confused look in his eyes. 

I frown even more as i say, "Um, i'm Peter. Peter Parker. Who are you?" 

His eyes shine with recognition as he replies, "I'm Harley Keener. I'm friends with the old man." 

I make an 'O' shape with my mouth as I remember Mr Stark always talking about him. "Oh you're his friend who helped him with the suit ages ago right?" I question. 

He smiles brightly and says, "I sure am. And you're the one who the old man looks at as his kid." 

I smile a little and nod, "So Harley. Not to be rude, but why are you here?" 

I don't want to come of as rude, I just want to know why he is here. 

"I'm going to be staying here for a while, Tony said I was welcome here, and I wanted to help work on some suits. You don't mind, right?" He asks, and I quickly shake my head. 

"Of course not, it would be nice to have someone my age around here. But I have a question?" I say with a small smile. 

He nods and says, "What is it?" 

"Do you like star wars?" I ask. 

His eyes light up and a smile takes over his face, "do I like it. I love it." He exclaims. 

I smile so brightly as I rush forward and grab his hand, "Come on. Let's go watch the films." 

I see his smile grow even bigger as he keeps a hold of my hand and we quickly rush up the stairs. "How old are you?" I ask as we walk along, unconsciously still holding each others hands.

"I'm 17, how about you." He asks. 

"I'm 16." I say with a smile. 

I look down and see our hands still connected and blush while looking up to him, he catches it and follows my gaze when I look back down and I can see him blush as well as he delicately drops my hand with a shy smile. 

"I'm sorry." He says, keeping his gaze downcast. 

I shake my head slightly and say, "It's okay." 

When we get into the common room we place the film on and sit on the sofa. I grab two blankets and give one to Harley as we settle down on the sofa beside each other. 

Just as the film starts, Mr Stark walks in and sees the two of us there. He smiles brightly and says, "Ah Petey. I see you've already made friends with Harley." 

I smile brightly and say, "Sure have. He likes star wars, so we're going to watch it." 

Mr Stark nods and smiles at the two of us before leaving. 

-

I wake up feeling warmth coming from beside me. Opening my eyes I see my head is on Harleys chest and his arms are wrapped around me. 

I can't help but smile a little and shut my eyes again, letting sleep consume me again. 

-

-

-

A/N- Short but oh well.

- M xx