Live stream

A/N- Idk if I've done one of these, but oh well.

Summary- Peter has just been announced as a Stark, and decides to do a live stream to answer more questions. But what he didn't expect is for his other identity to be shown, and this time- it wasn't even his fault. 

-Peter's P.O.V-

I look down at the phone in my hand and back up at my family all around me. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea, it's just, I know what you guys are like," I mumble. 

Dad laughs from beside me and I turn my gaze to him, "kid, really. It'll be fine, everyone knows not to say anything about Spiderman." 

I stay silent for a moment and look around at everyone, they're all nodding and Uncle Thor goes, "don't worry man of spiders, we won't say anything." 

Rolling my eyes I look back at dad and give him a pointed look, he sighs and turns to Thor while saying, "Thor, how many times. You can now call him Mini-stark, of Son of Stark, but that's it. Nothing, and I mean nothing, about him being Spiderman, in fact, that word is banned, along with the word spiders." 

Uncle Thor looks confused for a moment before he nods and says, "I understand, no word of being a spider." 

-

After going over a few more rules we decide to do the live stream, I can honestly say I'm quiet scared. I've already had the press conference, and that was nerve wracking, but this is more so because it's just normal, day to day people, and I actually want them to like me. 

"Ready guys?" I ask, while my finger hovering over the 'live' button on instagram. 

Everyone nods and says they're ready. Nodding I press the live button and place it down on the table so we're all in view. 

Dad was sat beside me with Uncle Bucky on the other side of me, mum would have been here but she had too much work. Aunt Nat was sat beside dad and Uncle Steve was sat beside Bucky. Uncle Bruce was sat off to the side as he didn't want to be on camera, and Uncle Thor was sat just behind us but still on camera. 

I watch with a smile on my face as people begin to join, I wait until it's at 100k views before I start talking. 

"Hi guys, I thought we would do this live, to let you guys ask questions and get to know me a little more," I begin, smiling brightly at the camera. 

I see a question and say it aloud, "what's it like living with the avengers?" 

I pause for a moment and look around at my family before laughing a little to myself, "it's good. Sometimes it can be a little annoying because they could all be away, but I'm never really alone and I have a huge family. Plus, I don't really know any different, so to me, it's all normal." 

"I think of this family as like, a huge, organized mess," dad says, shrugging slightly and smiling. 

I snort and mumble, "organized mess my ass." 

Something lightly hits my arm and I turn and glare at Uncle Bucky while saying, "what was that for?" 

He sends me an innocent smile while saying, "it wasn't my fault. Steve told me to do it and say, language." 

I steer my glare over to Uncle Steve and he gives me a look, telling me I'm not allowed to complain. Rolling my eyes I turn my gaze back to the camera and see many people in the comments being like: 

'OMG THIS IS SO CRAZY!'

'UBVbfyvEUFIVsudvbYUWEBFUBDSYUCB, WTFFF.' 

'Peter just got told.' 

'Peter is so freaking cute I actually cannot cope, who gave him the right. WELL, WHO?!'

I laugh a little at that comment before carrying on with answering more questions, as well as having the input of my family. 

-

"What do you think of Spiderman?" Uncle Bucky reads, making me look at him with a slight glare, I was avoiding them for a reason. 

I was about to answer when dad laughs and turns to me, "yeah kid, what do you think of yourself." 

My face falls and I look at him with a deadly glare, his smile falls as he realises what he did and turns back to the camera, that now has many comment flooding in. 

'WTF PETER IS SPIDERMAN.'

'IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE OH WOW.' 

'I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.' 

'EBFWEBFSVBSVUSN AHHHHHHH.' 

"Really dad," I mumble, turning my glare back to him. 

Dad looks at me with a guilty look and says, "I'm really sorry kid." 

I roll my eyes a little and laugh, I shouldn't really be surprised honestly. 

"It's fine dad," I assure him, though I can still see the guilt in his eyes. 

Turning back to the camera I smile and say, "well, the beans have been spilled, I am, in fact, Spiderman." 

-

-

-

A/N- Just wanted to let you all know I'm posting a short book really soon, it's gonna be quiet angsty and sad, but oh well. I'll let you know when it comes out though. 

- M xx