Cooper to the rescue

BTW, I'M MAKING COOPER 16 IN THIS

-Peter's P.O.V- 

"Can't I stay home today, Clint's family will be arriving and I want to see them, and it's just a field trip, surely it isn't a big deal," I beg my dad, sitting at the table as I eat some breakfast, while he sits opposite me drinking his coffee. 

He sighs and shakes his head, "no Pete, you know you can't. You never know, the trip could be fun, and they'll be here when you get home so there's nothing to be too worried about," dad explains to me, his tone showing not to argue. 

Sighing in defeat I nod and finish my breakfast before standing up with my bag in hand and head to the elevator. 

"See you later dad," I call out before stepping into the elevator. 

"Bye kid," he shouts back before the doors slide shut and I'm making my way down the garage where I know Uncle Happy will be waiting.

I'm not looking forward to today, I'm still new to this whole 'Spiderman' thing but my sense have been warning me of something but I can't place what it is that I need to be worried about. Although, on a plus side, when I get home I know Clint's family will be there and I always like hanging out with Cooper as he is like my older brother. 

"Come on Kid, don't wanna be late to school," Uncle Happy chimes, making me scowl in his direction before I sit in the car. 

-

"Hey Penis, ready to be exposed," Flash taunts as we all sit on the bus. 

I was sat beside  Ned and frowned, wondering what he meant by that, they only thing I could be 'exposed' on is being a Stark, not Parker, but dad and I came up with the cover of an internship, which may I add, no one believes. 

"What do you mean?" I ask him, a feeling of dread settling in the pit of my stomach. 

"You'll find out soon," he muses before sniggering and turning to talk to his friend. 

Turning to Ned I see a frown also on his face, "do you know what he meant by that?" I ask, trying to work out why he acted like that. 

"I'm not sur-"

Ned is cut off when our teacher stands at the front of the bus and calls for our attention, "alright class settle down. Now I know you're all wondering where we will be going, but I would first like to thank Mr Thompson, Flash's father for arranging this as he is lucky to work there. We have the honour of touring Stark tower, and I expect you all to be on your best behaviour." 

As soon as he finishes what he is saying the bus is filled with excited chatter and praise towards Flash for getting the trip, he turns to me and an evil smirk lights up his face making me involuntarily shiver. 

Dread fills my insides and I lean back into the seat, wanting it to swallow me whole and save me from what's going to happen. I know as a fact this won't end well for me with how Flash will act. Like I said before, I'm still new to being Spiderman and when it comes to Flash I lose all confidence and start to be scared. It's almost instinct.