The final goodbye

A/N- Might be a little sad *scurries off*

T.W- Blood, major character death

SIDENOTE- It's changed from Peter being paralysed to him dying

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter jumped down the stairs, a nervous smile on his face as he hugs Morgan and his mum- Pepper.

"Bye Petey, Spidey will look after daddy right?" Morgan asks, hugging Peter tightly. Peter hugs her back just as tight. 

"I sure will Mo, I promise I won't let anything happen to dad," Peter replied, his voice strong as he knows what he's saying is true. 

Morgan seems satisfied with this answer as she hugs him for a moment longer before pulling away, a small smile on her face. Peter ruffles her hair, making her pout at him and him laugh slightly. 

Peter turns to Pepper who is looking at him with worry, "I want you to stay safe okay hun," Pepper whispers while pulling her son into a hug. Peter nods while hugging her tightly, "I will mum, don't worry." 

She plants a kiss on his head before pulling away with a small smile. Peter smiled back reassuringly before saying goodbye to them and heading to where his dad had told him he was needed. 

-

The fight was nearly over when it all went wrong. 

Tony was fighting many HYDRA agents and before he knew it his suit had malfunctioned and he was falling through the air, his suit uncoiling around him slightly as he falls. He can feel the fear overpower him and a shout was bubbling at the back of his throat. 

He didn't have time though to scream or shout for help before he hit the ground with a resounding thump. 

Pain etched it's way through his body, barely any air entering his lungs as his vision began to fade. The only thing he could hope was that his son would be okay.

-

Peter felt numb as he saw his dad fall through the air. Desperately he reached out, but it was no use; he couldn't move from where he was pinned down by many agents. A cry fell from his lips as his dad fell out of view and he felt his senses scream at him. 

Before he could react a sharp pain in his side pulled him back into a fight. He could see a stab wound sat idly in his side. His hand instantly curled around it, as his eyes snapped up. 

It was too late though as a body slammed into his, sending him falling to the floor, his head snapping back with so much force that he was sure his skull cracked. The pain was intense and he was sure he passed out momentarily as when he opened his eyes once again he could feel even more stab wounds in his side. 

The agents face swam into view, still towering over Peter and his hand wrapped around Peters neck. His shaking hands gripped the man as his hand tightened around his neck, but his energy had abandoned him and he couldn't push the mans hand away.