This wasn't planned

A/N- This is probably going to be short and sweet so I'm sorry about that

Summary- Peter decides he wants to dye his hair, but when he does, well, let's just say it's not the colour he thought it would turn out. 

-Peter's P.O.V- 

Racing down to the lab I smile at what I might do, that is of course, if my dad agrees. 

"Woah Pete slow down, what's up?" My dad asks as I nearly crash into him. 

Taking a deep breath I send him a smile and make sure my puppy eyes are on full display- this of course, makes him look at me with knowing eyes, aka, I probably want something. 

"What do you want? Or what did you break?" He asks, already scanning across the lab. 

Rolling my eyes I shake my head, "why would you think any of that?" I ask. 

"Because you gave me the puppy look, the look you always get when you break something or have done something wrong. Or, you want something, I think you've forgotten I'm your dad. The amount of times you came up to me with those puppy eyes and said you broke something with Dum-E when you were younger, I couldn't even count it on my hands, heck, FRI, how many times was it?"

'28 sir, and counting,' FRIDAY replies. 

He gives me a pointed look and I flush and look down, well dang.

"Okay, well, you might have been a little right," I admit with a small shrug. 

"Okay..." He trails off, waiting for me to say it. 

Just say it, rip the band-aid off. 

"Can I dye my hair?" I ask quickly. 

He stays silent for a moment, seeming to contemplate it before speaking, "what colour?" 

"Black," I reply, smiling innocently. 

 "Yeah sure kiddo, just don't mess it up," he laughs while ruffling my hair. 

I hold off my cheer and thank him before racing back up the common rooms. 

"FRI, if anyone asks where I am, tell them I'm getting something and I'll be back soon," I call out before jumping out the window, my mask pulled over my face and going towards the shops. 

-

I was sat in the bathroom, sat on the counter and reading through the instructions, "it can't be that hard," I mumble to myself. 

After skimming the words I shrug and chuck it to the side before lifting the bottle, the contents where blue instead of black but I shrugged a little, I pull the gloves over my hands and pour the dye and other product into this bottle and began to shake it. 

Apparently though I forgot to place the lid on properly as the contents spill out, making dye fall over the place. I wince and thank myself for buying two as I excepted something like this to happen to me.

Doing it all over again, I made sure the lid was on properly and then I began to place it into my hair. I shivered at the coolness of it and wondered why I even decided to do this, I guess I was bored. 

Looking in the mirror I flinch a little at the dye that has somehow made it's way all down my neck and ears. I was waiting to wash it out and I could see it had dried blue on my skin and as I tried to scrub it off my skin it didn't budge. 

-

I look half smurf. 

My hair turned out good, although, there is a few patches of brown showing through but oh well. 

The problem is, the fact my hands, neck, ears, and some places on my face have turned blue. And no matter how many times I try to rub, scrub, scratch and claw at it, it won't change or leave. 

I was walking back to my room after giving up on it, but feeling fairly happy with the results but stopped in my tracks when a laugh ripples through the hall. Startled I look up and see Uncle Clint stood there laughing. 

"Why are you a smurf," he cries, making me roll my eyes and grumble. 

Well isn't this just great. 

-

-

-

A/N- No, no it's not. I'm sorry, this one isn't the best. But I had no idea what to write and I just thought of myself dying my hair as I always do now and I love it lmao. Although I didn't dye it black. 

- M xx