Older brother?

A/N- I think today i'm getting my cartilage pierced and i'm so excited but anxious as well. 

Summary- When Peter finds out Pepper is pregnant he knows he will always protect them, but will he be able to keep the promise.

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter frowns when he sees his adoptive parents- Tony and Pepper- sat on the sofa, holding each others hands and looking anxious. When they heard the door open and saw Peter walk in their anxiety shot up even more. 

Peter knew something was up, and began to eternally panic; he began to think of all the horrible outcomes that were about to happen with what his parents were about to tell him. 

"Buddy, can you sit down for a moment. We need to talk to you about something." Tony says, keeping his voice light and the anxiety out of his voice, he wanted Peter to understand and he was so scared Peter wouldn't like them anymore or he would be angry. 

With every step Peter took he could feel his anxiety growing, thoughts swarming his head and making him panic. 

"Yeah dad, mum, what's wrong?" Peter queries.

Pepper shakes her head a little and smiles, "Nothing's wrong sweetie, but we need to tell you something. We want you to know this doesn't change anything, you're still our kid and that will never change, we still love you okay." 

Before Peter could stop himself he blurted, "Are you sending me back to the orphanage?"

Their eyes widen in shock and Tony is quick to shake his head, "No kiddo, never. You're our son and we love you so much, we would never ever think about doing that." 

Peter lets out a steadying breath and nods, "Okay, so what is it?" He asks, now curious. 

Tony and Pepper smiled and looked at each other with love in their eyes before turning their attention back to their son. 

"You're going to be an older brother." Pepper says, a smile encasing her features. 

Peters eyes widen in shock as he looks at both his parents, "your pregnant?" He directs the question to Pepper. 

She nods and both her and Tony look at Peter trying to read his emotions and know what he thinks. 

"This is so cool." He breaths out, earning sighs of reliefs from his parents. 

-

"Petey, meet your little sister; Morgan." Tony says, holding a small bundle in his arms. 

Peter looks up from his chair and a smile embeds itself onto his face as he sees the sleeping baby in his dads arms. He stands quickly and looks at her, his smile never faltering. 

"She's all okay yeah, and mum as well?" Peter asks in concern, making Tony smile at how caring his son is. 

"Morgan is okay, she is all healthy and we can take her home in a few days. And mum is okay as well, she's asleep right now." He says, a smile on his face. 

Peter nods and whispers, "hey Morgan. I promise i'll be the best big brother, and i'll always protect you." 

Tony could feel his heart clench at the statement, he was so proud to be able to have such a loving and caring son, and a wonderful daughter now as well. 

-

Years passed and Peter had kept his promise to Morgan, anytime a bully bothered her or she was upset, Peter was there to take care of it and make sure she was okay. 

She was now six while Peter was 20. He always loved spending time with her, and today he decided to take her out shopping for a little, with ice cream in between.