One life for another

A/N- I feel like writing something sad. Sorry. *dissolves into the shadows*

Summary- Tony made Peter promise something, something that he refuses to break. No matter. 

T.W- Blood, little bit of the death. But circle of life and all.

-Third Person P.O.V- 

When Tony snapped, Peter was right there beside him. 

One of the things Tony said to Peter before he died, was to watch over Morgan and protect her. At the time, Peter was too upset to understand who Morgan was, and more focused on Tony who was in front of him. 

-

A week after Tony had died, Peter finally met Morgan, and he finally understood what his duty was. 

He became like a big brother to Morgan, whenever she needed help, Peter would be there to help her and take her mind off of it. 

-

Three years have passed since the death of Tony Stark, and Peter had come back from college to see Morgan and take her out for the day. 

So far, Peter had kept his promise with Tony in keeping Morgan safe. Even when he went away to college, he made sure to always call her and facetime her whenever he could, or when she needed help with homework and no one else could help her. 

"Hey Morgs, you ready?" He asks as he walks down the stairs to where she is. 

Morgan looks up with a smile on her face and quickly nods while jumping up and grabbing her jacket. 

Peter had a bad feeling, that was slowly rising in his cut, but nonetheless he pushed it away, not thinking too much into it and following his little sister out the door. 

"So where do you want to go?" Peter asks, even though he has a feeling where she wants to go. 

Her eyes light up and she says, "ice cream shop?" 

Peter nods with a smile, "of course, come on then. Let's go." He says, while taking her hand into his. 

As he walks down the street, with Morgan beside him and her hand gripping his, he can't seem to quill the dread that is slowly chewing him up inside. 

When they walked into the ice cream shop, Peter let his eyes wander around the seating area. When he saw no one looking too suspicious he let his guard drop slightly, and paid attention to Morgan. 

As they both grabbed their ice creams and sat down together they began to talk about everything in their lives. And by that, I mean, Peter told Morgan about college, and then Morgan spoke about some of her friends, and some exciting things they had done while Peter was gone. 

After finishing their ice creams, Peter decided it was time for them to go back, as, even though he wanted to spend more time with her and take her out somewhere else, he couldn't help but start to notice his senses warning him of something that could go wrong. 

"Come on Morgan." Peter said lightly, while taking her hand in his once again. 

They couldn't of been more than 10 minutes away from their home when suddenly Peter and Morgan were being pulled into an alley.

Peter pushed Morgan behind him as soon as he could, making sure to keep her out of range from the men. 

"Well well well, what do we have here." One of the three men say, while walking forward slightly. 

Peter didn't know what to do, does he stop them and show his identity, or does he just stay where he is and hope. 

He chose the latter, knowing he will need to keep Morgan safe either way and didn't want his identity exposed. 

"What do you want?" Peter asks, while one arm keeps Morgan tightly behind his back to ensure she can't be pulled away by any of the men. 

"How about this, you give us all your money, and everything you own. And we won't have to hurt you." Another man says, coming to stand beside the other one who just spoke. 

Peter could feel his heart stop slightly as he says, "all I have is my phone." He holds out his phone and the other man steps forwards and snatches it from his grasp.

The first man that spoke scoffs while saying, "that's not true. Hand over the money. Now."

The issue was, Peter was telling the truth, he just uses his phone to pay for the things. No cash, or card. 

Peter shakes his head and says, "Listen. I really don't have any money on me." 

Before Peter can process what is happening, someone is pulling on Morgan and Peter is moving to protect her. He can feel a sharp pain in his stomach, multiple in fact. 

"Oh shit. Boys let's bounce." One of the men say, and they're gone. 

Peter frowns, wondering why they had left so suddenly. 

That was until Morgan moves and grabs Peters hand while saying, "Petey. Are you okay?" 

He looks down, as he feels the pain more clearly, and can see multiple stab wounds in his stomach. 

-

Peter was rushed into the tower hospital, but it was too late. 

Peter died protecting his little sister, and made sure to keep his promise. Even in the afterlife he stuck around, watching over Morgan as she grew older, and he couldn't be prouder.   

-

-

-

A/N- You know, it wasn't that sad at all. 

- M xx