23 - George Weasley ( Harry Potter )

The halls were quiet throughout the school, I was making my way to the dormitories. " Y/n, come here, " George says grabbing a hold of my wrist. 

" George where are we going? " I ask. 

" Somewhere private, " he mutters. I smile slightly, because I know what that means. We make it to our usual area, and instantly closes the door. We then instantly begin to kiss each other, and begin to do other things, he grabs a hold of my legs picking me up and placing me on the counter. I grabbed a hold of his sweater taking it off of him, and then begin to take off his tie. 

" Oh-oh George, " I moan into his ear, which causes him to begin to take clothing off of me. " Oh fuck me George, " I whisper. I lean back, and he starts undoing his pants. I pull down my pants and put up my skirt. That's when we both became a moaning mess, moving fast and kissing each other when we could. I start kissing and sucking his neck, and he was looking in the mirror. " Is something wrong George? " I mutter, he looks down at me shaking his head. 

" No, everything is perfect, " he whispers. " It's just so hot, seeing me fuck you, " he adds. I moan slightly from his comment. I lean in and begin to kiss his chest leaving hickeys all over him. He grabbed a hold of my head moving back to his lips and we start kissing. He moves down, and begins to kiss my breasts. 

" As much as I don't want this to en-oh! End, I need to head back, " I whisper. He groans leaning against me, as I lean against the mirror. He kisses me one more time, and then the two of us begin to get dressed. He walks out first, and I walk out second. Us going our separate ways, we're secret. Due to the fact that I mainly started coming to him ( pun intended ) because my boyfriend had become abusive and the two of us stopped doing things between the two of us. We're mainly dating now, because he father and mother want us to be dating. Adrian Pucey is my boyfriend by the way. It's a struggle at some moments. 

" Baby! There you are! " Adrian says, I turn to see him. Down the hall stands George with Fred. 

" Hi, here I am, " I comment to him, as I make my way towards him. 

George's P.O.V. 

" Out of all of the guys in the school, he wanted her? " I ask in frustration. 

" You ask that in frustration, but you're the one seeing her naked and fucking her senseless every day basically, " Fred states. 

" It's still frustrating, he doesn't deserve her, " I comment back. 

" Okay, so fight for her, go get her, " he tells me. I give him a nod. I know I can't, because it was good advice. 

We walk into the grand hall, and Y/n is sitting with Hermione and Luna and they're chatting. We all over sitting by the boys. " Luna you should really join us, it's a girl thing, " Y/n says to her. She smiles and nods. Harry was called over by Draco, and Fred and I went over to make sure nothing bad happens. 

" What do you want Malfoy? " Harry asks. 

" I was just wanting to see you before you get defeated the field today, " he states with a smirk. 

" Who says we aren't going to win? " Harry asks back. His smirk disappears. " Listen Malfoy you don't scare me at all. Nothing you say or do does, so why don't you and your want to be posy go and talk about Merlin knows what somewhere else, " he adds. 

" No actually I want to say this to all three of you guys, we were just talking about what was it Adrian? " Draco asks, he looks up smirking. " Oh yeah that's right, how he's going to make Y/l/n a little less innocent tonight after the game, " he adds. Fred grabs a hold of my arm so I won't start punching him. " Right Adrian? " Draco asks. 

" Yeah, she's going to be all mine. And then after that, we'll finally be able to convince her to do the thing we've been wanting her to do since we started dating, " Adrian states. " Turn her against you losers, because we all know she will never ever pick you or anyone of your friends after I get finished with her, " he adds. Fred looks over at me, and simply nods letting go of my arm I grab a hold of Adrian starting to punch him. 

" Y/N! " Harry screams. " George let go of him, " Harry adds. Y/n runs over pushing pass the Slytherins. She grabs a hold of Adrian who was now on top of me moving him off. 

" What the hell is wrong with you two? " She asks screaming. " You two are some of the oldest ones here, act your goddamn age for merlin's sake, " she adds. 

" Baby, " Adrian says beginning to grab a hold of her hand, she quickly moves it away. 

" No, both of you... I'm disappointed in both of you two, " she whispers. 

" Y/n, " I whisper, she makes eye contact with me and walks off with Luna. Adrian has gotten up running after her, and Fred helps me up. 

" Luckily we won't have to take you to the hospital wing, " Harry comments. I nod towards him. After 30 minutes later, I am greeted by Y/n with a rag. 

" So did you not decide to clean your blood off of your face? " She asks me. I nod my head towards her, she grabs a hold of me and takes me to the bathroom. " Sit, " she comments. I sit down, and she sits on top of me. 

" Shouldn't you be helping your boyfriend? " I ask as she starts getting off the blood that is on my face. 

" No, he's not my boyfriend anymore. He explained what happened, and I could tell he wasn't saying the whole truth. And then he said that he wanted to take my virginity. And I said he can't, and he of course asked why, " she pauses. 

" And what did you say back? " I ask, grabbing a hold of the rag so she would make eye contact with me. 

" I said he couldn't, because someone else had already taken it, " she states. " Which caused a fight, but I just quit. I was tired of being treated like crap, when there's a decent guy who will treat me right, " she adds. 

" So what are you saying? " I ask slowly moving my arms around her, and slowly moving her closer to me. 

" I'm saying, that-that Adrian and I broke up. And Merlin you look sexy, " she states smashing her lips against mine, and the two of us begin to make out with each other. She moves back, and wipes her head which has my blood. " I need to clean you up, " she adds. 

" Be my girlfriend, " I tell her, she smiles towards me. 

" Yes, I will be your girlfriend, " she says smiling. " Now can I finish cleaning you up? " She asks. I give her a nod, and she sits back on me and starts cleaning my face again.