27 - Fred Weasley ( Harry Potter )

Fred's P.O.V. 

I woke up, and pulled Y/n closer to me, so that my head is resting in her neck. " Fred, " she whispers. I give her a hum. " I need to get up, " she then says whispering. She moves so she's on her back and I lean over her. 

" Stay come on, " I mutter. She chuckles lightly. I mean in and kiss her, and she quickly kisses me back. I move so I'm hovering over her, and we continue on kissing each other. I move down, and begin kisses her neck and she's pulling on my hair while I kiss her in every open spot I can find. I softly moan and she chuckles. I look back at her and she smiles. She begins to sit up, so I move back so she can. And she quickly moves me, and sits on top of me and we begin to make out with each other. 

" Fred, " she moans. 

" Yeah? " I ask her. 

" Get a condom, " she whispers. I lean over to the nightstand, and quickly try to find one. 

" RISE AND SHINE! " Someone screams which jolts me awake and up. I groan realizing it was just a dream, and fall back down on my pillow. I keep on having the same dream about her, or a dream about her. She's be clouding my dreams lately, and she's my best friend. I'm not suppose to have dreams like that about her. 

I'm in the great hall now, just trying to stop thinking about the dream I just had. " Boo! " Y/n says screaming me. " Whoa you're not okay, I just scared you. What's wrong? " She asks. 

" Nothing, I just- you know very anxious I have a test in potions today, " I tell her coming up with an excuse. 

" Oh I'm sure you'll do great, how'd you sleep? " She asks. 

" Alright, " I comment, she gives me a nod. She definitely does not believe me.  

" Nice, me too. I just kept having this weird dream, " she comments. 

" What's it about? " I ask her. She just shakes her head. 

" It's a little bit much for our friendship, " she chuckles. 

" Oh what are you having sex with guy in it or something? " I ask her, she nods. " Wait what? " I ask she just chuckles. 

" I told you it's a little bit much for our friendship, " she tells me laughing. 

" Y/N! " Someone most likely Hermione screams. 

" I have to go, I'll see you later right? " She asks, I give her a quick now. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

" Man Fred, he's actually so weird, " I comment to Hermione once I got to her. 

" Really how? " She asks. 

" He's just not acting like himself, something is bothering him. But he doesn't want to talk to me about it, which I guess is understandable. But at the same time I'm his best friend, he should be able to talk to me about anything, " I tell her. 

" Talk to him later like in private, " she comments. I give her a nod, I just want to make sure he's okay. 

Later that night, I kidnap him and we go to our private secret area. " Okay seriously what's up? " George asks. 

" Okay start talking, " I comment, he gives me a confused look. " Come on, I know you have something bothering your mind. I'm your best friend you can talk to me about anything, " I add. 

" I'm fine, " he comments, I give him a 'are you serious' look. He moves closer to me, and I move closer to him. " I've been having this dream about this girl for the past 3 months, " he adds. 

" I knew it was about a girl, okay... so what's exactly wrong? " I ask him, I place my hand on his lower thigh ( like right above his knee ) to comfort him. 

" She's someone I shouldn't be having these dreams about, " he tells me. 

" So what kind of dreams are you having abut this girl? " I ask. 

" Like sexual, " he comments, I chuckle lightly. " Why are you laughing this is very serious! " He adds. 

" George we're teenagers! We're suppose to be horny, why does it matter who the girl is? " I ask. 

" Cause it's affecting how I see her every day. Making me want to do those things with this girl, and- I know she doesn't feel the same. She's only ever seen me as a friend, and that's it. Plus even if I told this girl how I feel, who says she would want to do anything with me. Like would you have sex with me? " He asks.

" Yeah I would, but you truly can't be scared of that. You know life is about taking risks, doing the things that make you happy. And trail and error, " I tell him. 

" Wait what? " He asks. " You'd-you'd sleep with me? " He asks. 

" Out of all of that you only heard that? " I ask him, I gently shove him. 

" I would um, sleep with- I'm going to shut up, " he mutters. I get on my knees, and push him down getting on top of him. " Wh-wh-what are you doing? " He asks. 

" Can I kiss you? " I ask him ( cause constant is IMPORTANT for both sexes ) he slowly nods and I lean in and he props himself on his elbows and we begin to kiss each other. We continue kissing each other, and I move my hands away from his face and begin to take off my shirt. And he does the same. He flips us over, and begins to unbuckle his pants. 

" Where is it, " Mr. Filch asks, him and I quickly get our things and hide from him. George holding onto me, so that I'm more seen in the light. After he leaves, I look at George. 

" Am I the girl you were dreaming about? " I ask him. He nods. " Do you want to make your dreams a reality? " I ask as I mess with his tie. 

" Yeah I do, " he mutters, while having a hold of his tie I pull him in and we begin to kiss each other.