25 - Callum Airey ( Calfreezy )

2017 

" Okay so just be really quiet okay, he's asleep, " Freya says. I just start chuckling lightly. The boys walk in while I just finished breastfeeding Oakley. 

" Ah, he's adorable, " Tobi says walking over to him. 

" Thanks Tobi, " I tell him. 

" What's his name? " Harry asks. 

" Oakley, " I comment. 

They stayed for a few hours until visiting hours were over. Tobi stayed back for a little bit. Tobi is the only one who the dad is, and he's said that he would keep my secret. " So what's his middle name? " He asks. 

" Leighton, " I state. " You know what's about to happen. You know what's about to happen, and as much as I hate it. It needs to happen, the letters are in my bag. Make sure all of them get them, but I am not putting my baby at risk because of that crazy girl, " I comment beginning to tear up. He grabs a hold of my hand reassuring me that everything will be alright. 

" Don't cry okay, everything will be okay. I'm trying to tell him, trying to convince him that she's not who she says she is okay? Because I want you to come back into our lives the faster you can. But I know you won't come back if she's still around, watch over that baby for me okay? " He asks. I give him a nod, he leans in and gives me a hug. He grabs the letters from my bag and walks out. 

That was the last time in person I saw him, and it's been a little over 2 years. Oakley is 2, and it's I miss them a lot. But I'm not putting Oakley at risk if she's still around. I send Tobi and Freya of him every now and then. But not a lot. I'm 15 minutes away from where all of them are, I go to different places so I don't run into them. And trying to avoid her, because she threatened to hurt or kill my baby. " Go to the fight, " my mom says, which catches me off guard. 

" What? " I ask her. 

" Go to America, go to that fight. I'm not saying talk to them, I'm saying give you two a little break from this craziness. Go to the fight, you can talk to Tobi. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you, Freya would also, so go, " she tells me. I give her a nod. " Get him some headphones, and go- enjoy your time there, " she states. I give her another nod. " You can't let this girl control your life forever, so go to the match. Logan's group sent you that thing of singing, so do it. I'm sure someone would be glad to watch him while you're singing, " she states. I give her another nod, she's right. I shouldn't be scared of her, I can't let her control my life. 

Freezy's P.O.V. 

She gave birth to Oakley, left, and I haven't seen her since then. " Freezy you alright? Seems like something's bothering you, " Harry comments sitting next to me. 

" I was just thinking about Y/n, you know she legit disappeared. And she never said goodbye, " I comment. Tobi puts his head down. " Tobi I just, I don't understand why you weren't mad or upset. You two were best friends, and she left without saying goodbye, " I add. 

" I knew she was leaving Cal, which I know you guys are going to ask questions. But she had to leave, " he tells me. 

" Why did she have to leave? " Simon asks. 

" Someone threatened to kill Oakley, if the truth about his dad came out, and she wasn't going to stay here so she left, " he comments. All of us straighten up. " I should have given you this when she first gave me them, but here, " he says. He hands me a letter which my name in her handwriting. I open it and begin to read it. 

" What does it say? " Lux asks. 

" Tobi why didn't you give me this when you first got it? This is dated days before Oakley was born, " I tell him becoming angry.