57 - Jonah Marais ( Why Don't We )

" He has a right to know he's the father, " I tell him, somehow Randy found out I was pregnant. And now he's brought in me to have a 'serious' talk with him. 

" Eli is the father, " Alice tells me, I look at her in complete shock. 

" No...no, I am not going through that torture, " I comment towards her. " You both know, especially you Alice the hurt and the chaos and the stress I went through in that relationship I was abused in that relationship. I am not saying he is the father to my child, " I add. 

" Y/n, I know how much you care about Jonah and the band. But the boys are about to go on yet another tour. You don't want them to have any distraction do you? " He asks me. I shake my head. " How about this, instead of saying Eli is the father. Because yes don't know how much she knows about the relationship, why don't we say you just don't know who the father is, " he adds. Alice tries to comment something, but Randy stops her. 

" Okay, " I mutter still not truly comfortable with the idea. 

" But Jonah can not know he's the father do your child okay? " He asks me, I give him a nod. 

" Why? " I ask him, looking at both of them. " Like I understand the boys are in their prime, but is this because Jonah and I aren't together? Is that why I have to lie about it? " I ask them. Alice and Randy look at each other and sigh, and then back at me. 

" Yes, if you two were together it would have been different. But due to the fact that you two aren't together. We have to do it this way, " Alice tells me, I give her a nod as she sits down by me. " Y/n I know this must be hard for you, okay... when I found out I was pregnant- " 

" Alice you were married and you were 24 when you found out you were pregnant. I'm not married, I'm not even with the father of my unborn child, and I'm not even 18 yet. This is different, and you're also forcing me not to tell the actual father. And you tried to tell me, to tell people it was my abusive ex who got me pregnant. Don't play the hero, because right now in this story you're the villain, " I interrupt her, she stays there starstruck by what I just said to her. I don't even say anything else, I got up and left. 

That's my life right now, I'm 4 months pregnant and she really wanted me to do that shit. Which is truly unbelievable, with me the pregnancy is a rumor. Some of the fans think I'm pregnant, and of course everyone wants to know who the father is. I'm not even allowed to tell him he's the dad, it was one night. 

Jonah and I have always had a flirty relationship with each other, and with us it became somewhat more eventually. We have kissed, we've had sex (obviously), and we were practically in a relationship. The only issue is that I'm still underage, I'm born in 2000. So I'm two years younger than Jonah. 

It's easier to hide the pregnancy, because they've been on tour. So all I have is Gabbie, and she's been saying she's not the feeling the best so I'm going to be getting her some soup. She does know I'm pregnant, she's one of the only ones who know I'm pregnant.

I walked in on her crying, and I instantly dropped everything and ran over to her. " You're alright, what's wrong? " I ask her. 

" I'm pregnant, " she whispers. 

" What? " I ask her in shock, she shows me the positive pregnancy test. And I sit down next to her on the stairs. She's holding the test in her hands, and I move in front of her. " You're going to be okay, it will be okay, does Jack know? " I ask. She looks at me and shakes her head. 

" Not yet, I found out like seconds before you walked in, " she whispers. I give her a nod. " I'm scarred, " she adds looking up at me. 

" I am too, we'll get through this together. Why don't you tell your mom, and then tell Jack, " I comment. She gives me a nod.