35 - Ryan Abe ( YouTube / Twitch )

2017...

On December 9th, 2017, Y/n's and I's son was born. His name is Isaac, he was born at 11:48 pm, weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces. He's beautiful, Y/n and I are not going to tell the fans that we had a kid together. Not yet at least, we want a little time of us raising him and getting used to being parents.

I've known Y/n basically the same amount of time I've known JC and Kian. JC and her have been friends since she was like 15 or something. So thankfully he's helping me surprise her. She's been raising Isaac alone for the past 3 months, while I was doing some stuff in Jersey. I will eventually move here. " Okay she's in the next room, " JC whispers to me. I give him a nod, I know he's filming so this will be fun. JC leans over the wall and give a thumbs up to Kian.

" Hey can I hold him? " Kian asks.

" Yeah sure, " she tells him. God, she's so beautiful.

" How old is he now? " Kian asks.

" He's 6 months now, hopefully Ryan can come out or him and I can go to visit him. Since this will be the first time with him being here for Ryan's birthday, " she comments.

" Yeah that would be nice, " he comments. JC walks forward, and shows me walking in behind her.

" JC why do you have a camera? " She asks.

" Hey, " he tell her. She instantly turns her head, and starts to scream getting up from her sit jumping over the couch and instantly jumping into my arms and begins to hug me tightly. She's koala hugged me. And I'm just hugging her tightly.

" I missed you, " she whispers towards me.

" I missed you too, " I whisper back to her. I haven't been here in like 3 months, and with her basically raising him it's really hard on her. And I feel bad, but she's an amazing mom. I place her down, and she begins to wipe her tears.

" You suck JC! You told me you were going to the store! " She yells.

" Can I hold my son? " I ask Kian.

" Yeah dude, " he tells me handing me him.

" Hey handsome, " I whisper towards him.

" Hey I wasn't going to tell you! It was a surprise! Plus it was Ryan's idea! " JC comments. She turns towards me.

" I'm holding our child, " I tell her, she gives me a nod.

" I hope he bites you, " she mutters.

" That's not nice! " I comment, she chuckles lightly. And comes over to the two of us.

" How long are you in town? " She asks.

" A week, I already made plans with your parents, " I tell her, she chuckles lightly and pats my chest. " Yeah I know, I read your mind. I'm kinda awesome, " I add. Which causes her to chuckle more.

We have a really weird relationship, you know we're together. We've been together for 2 years. So I'm just, we're waiting to tell fans that I'm the dad just because some of the fans are weirded out by our age difference. Which it's 5 years, but it's truly not that big of a deal. I've never told her a love her, which she knows I do. It's just those words have never truly come out. Which I want them too, and they need to. It's just I don't know exactly.

Later that night...

I walked in to see her looking over his crib. " You're such a good mom, " I tell her, she looks back at me slightly smiling.

" You're a good dad, " she tells me.

" I'm pretty here, " I mutter, she walks over to me and grabs a hold of my cheeks.