71 - Josh Larkin ( BurntChip )

My mom always told me, a one night stand is like summer... hot as hell, totally thrilling, and gone before you know it. She told me this one time when she was drunk, and I always told her that I would never have one, because I need to have a relationship to be intimate with someone, and I always thought one night stands were for well... people like my brothers. But on Halloween night in 2017 I became apart of that, and she was right.. a little bit. My dumb mistake was being in love with him. 

I quickly picked up my things, gathering some of my clothes, and putting on some clothes as well. Turning to a sleeping Josh or as many know him as Chip. I didn't even put my heels on, I held them in my hands as I quietly made it out of the apartment. And when I got into the lift that's when I put my heels on, truly I don't remember that much from last night. So probably later in the day everything will settle in. 

Let me tell you, later in the day I definitely remembered it. And I remembered it a lot when I saw the hickeys. Each one having a memory be enlightened in my brain. Luckily he didn't give me any on my neck, but I do certainly have a lot. 

We just reached his flat, and he was eagerly trying to get the door open. Which only caused me to chuckle from how he was acting. I moved in and started kissing the crook of his neck. Which only made him be more frantic than he already was. 

When we got inside the flat that's when it got more fun, he quickly pulled me towards his room. And we instantly starting kissing each other. He was determined to get my shirt off of me as quickly as he could. He moved me to his bed, and once he placed me down his shirt went off. He immediately started kissing my neck, and moved down to my tits which caused a light moan from me. Which caused him to suck harder. " Josh, " I mutter, he moves up to look at me. 

" Yeah? Am I doing something wrong? " He asks starting to worry, I just shake my head. I grab a hold of his neck and pull him towards me and slam my lips against his. Him quickly stabilizing himself by placing his hands on both sides of my head. And me wrapping my legs loosely around his waist. 

God I had way too much to drink last night. And from looking around last night we did it multiple times due to the condoms that I saw. The problem is that it's been a month, and I'm late. I'm late, and I'm usually never late. My little sister, Sadie, and I are at the store currently. She's 14, her birthday is in August. " When did you start yours? " She asks me, she's a late bloomer. Well that's what my mom says. 

" I was 13, seriously Sades it will come when your body is ready for it to come, " I tell her. She nods towards me. 

" Don't you need some? " She asks pointing to the tampons. I shake my head. " Why not? " She asks me. 

" Well, cause I have some at home, and I'm late, but that happens sometimes, " I tell her, she gives me a nod. That was the biggest mistake of my life, telling her I was late. 

Because days later we were eating dinner, and a fight broke out among my parents and Sadie. " How is it a problem that I'm a late bloomer?! Some girls don't start until they're 16! Plus even then Y/n's late so why does it matter?! " Sadie screams, which causes the attention to be turned onto me. My dad believes that if you're a late bloomer something is wrong, and if you're late you're pregnant. 

My dad has this idea that we need to be a perfect family, and look like we have a perfect life. The amount of fights I've had with him are too many to count. I've gone to Josh so many times just to rant. 

" He just.. he's trying to control my life! It's so annoying! " I scream towards him. He walks up to me, and sits me down on his bed. And just hugs me, and I instantly hug him back. He kisses my forehead and picks my head up so I look at him. Yes I know our friendship isn't a friendship.