63 - Brennen Taylor ( YouTube )

Their relationship has always been a weird one. It's always been something more than just a friendship, of course many of them thought it was just for fun. That their flirty relationship was for the camera, but fans started noticing that it wasn't just for the cameras. She moved to California when she was 9 years old from Maine with her family. 

There's always been something there between the two of them, and there's always been moments between them that have been caught on and off camera. But mainly on camera. They've had flirty interactions on camera, and everything like that. You can also see the jealously with Brennen when it comes to guys flirting with Y/n. Which it does happen quite often, I mean she's beautiful. Who wouldn't flirt with her. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

" Okay so we're trying to prank Colby, so our idea was this. Colby hates it when people keep secrets from him, so you go out to Brennen and him and you just Brennen and then walk away back inside. Because that will cause Colby to kind of freak out, and it's also a prank on Brennen because he'll be hella confused, " Corey tells me. I give him a nod. 

" How do you expect me to go up and kiss him? " I ask him confused on how exactly I'm suppose to get him in a position to where we do kiss. 

" Do that flirty thing that you always do with him, " he comments. 

" Flirty thing? " I ask him confused. 

" Yes flirty thing, where you go up to him and just be all flirty, " he tells me, I give a slow nod. 

I get in position and walk out, they're sitting in chairs I think they're doing a try not to laugh thing or something like that. I honestly have no idea, but I walk forward and lean over to be resting my head on Brennen's shoulder. " May I help you? " He asks chuckling, I move around and grab a hold of his cheeks and pull him in and kiss him. It surprised me how quickly he kissed me back, but I was the one who pulled away. And after that I got up, and walked away. I could tell he was in complete shock and so was Colby. 

I didn't even stay around to see the aftermath, I left which was probably dumb but I did it. Brennen and I have a weird history with each other, there's always flirting between us. And a lot of fans want and pray for us to get together. But, I'm 3 years younger than him. And I think he doesn't feel the same, like it's only for the cameras. Which probably after tonight, I'll truly see how he feels. 

It's probably near to 1 am now, I have a to finish working on a gig for a friend of mine. She recently found out she was pregnant, and we did maturity shoot for her. And I've been working around the clock to try and give her the photos that she needs. So it's been chaotic in my life currently, what I didn't expect was a knock at my door. 

I slowly got up from my chair going over to the front door, and look in the pep hole. Realizing it's Brennen, I opened the door to him. " Brennen? What are you doing here? It's like one in the morning, " I tell him. 

" I needed I say um.. I needed to say bye to you before I left for Tokyo, " he tells me. 

" Tokyo huh? Seems like you're going to have a lot of fun, " I tell him. He nods towards me, I can tell he wants to ask me about the kiss. " Hope you have fun, " I add. He gives me a nod. 

" Fuck it, " he mutters, within 2 seconds he grabs a hold of my cheeks and kisses me. Which I obviously start kissing him back. The kiss escalated very, very, very quickly. It was years of emotions wrapped into a kiss, and this one both of us were aware of what was happening. And both of us were aware of what was going to happen between the two of us. We walked back into my apartment, and he closed the door. And instantly his jacket started coming off. And I quickly started helping him. 

I think you can imagine what happened after that, we went to my bedroom. He took off my clothes, I took off his. Definitely was probably too loud, but I'm fine with it. Now it's the next morning, and I'm in the kitchen continuing on working on the maturity photoshoot photos and making coffee. 

I heard my shower turn on but just ignored it, and continued doing my own thing. What I didn't expect was Brennen in nothing but a towel pressing against me. " What are you doing? " He asks me, while resting his chin on my shoulder.

" Editing, have to get these photos to Remi and Clare soon, what are you doing? " I ask him. 

" Well I was about to take a shower, but then I thought maybe I should ask Y/n if she wants to join me or not, " he whispers, which that caused shivers to go up and down my spine. I slowly start turning around, and he leans up while I do that. " So, do you want to join me? " He asks, which that causes me to chuckle. 

I grab a hold of his towel, pulling him in towards me. " Sadly, I can't, " I chuckle patting his chest, and turning back around to my laptop to continue working. I hear him exhale a breathy moan, which caused me to smile more than I already was. " Now go get a shower, I'll be here when you get back, " I add. 

" Tease, " he mutters as he walks away, which only causes me to start laughing. 

When Brennen got back out I was on a call with Clare. " I'm telling you the photos look amazing, he is going to love them, " I tell her. 

" I'm glad, I'm so excited for the photos. Thank you so much for doing these again, " she comments, this is her third baby and I've done her maturity photos all three times for her. I look at Brennen just looking at me, and I just mouth 'what?' Which he just smiles and shakes his head. 

" Okay I am nearly done with them, I'll send you them by the end of tomorrow or the next, " I comment. 

" Thank you so much! I love you bye, " she tells me. 

" Bye, " I comment back before hanging up the phone and looking fully over at Brennen. " Do you want a coffee or something? " I ask him. 

" Sure, " he comments, I get up from my seat and start walking to the coffee maker. 

" Shouldn't you be getting ready to go to Tokyo? " I ask him. 

" I'm fully packed and everything, I just needed to make sure everything with us was set, " he comments, I hand him the coffee and he grabs it. 

" I think it's obvious I like you, " he begins, " And I want to be more than just friends with you. And I'm hoping you feel the same way, " he adds. 

" Of course I feel the same way Brennen, I wouldn't have done what we did last night if I didn't feel the same way. I think it's obvious I like you too, " I tell him, he smiles lightly towards me and sets down his mug. 

" When I get back from Tokyo, I'm taking you on a date, " he comments, which causes me to chuckle. 

" Okay, you tell me when, " I tell him while smiling. 

When he got back from Tokyo we did go on that date, followed by many other dates, and cute moments. Our fans were definitely excited when they saw us hanging out a lot more. And was showing it, it's been 4 years now of us being together. And it's been really nice, we've gone through a lot together. So I'm happy that we've been able to go through everything. He's my person, and I know I'm his.